Windows 10: Restart

Discus and support Restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]I updated my laptop and there seems to be some language issue or something there!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NAZMUS SAKIB TONMOY, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Restart

Restart [​IMG]I updated my laptop and there seems to be some language issue or something there!

:)

NAZMUS SAKIB TONMOY, Mar 5, 2021
  2. little cat, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Restart

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Restart

1. Restart - Similar Threads - Restart

2. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  3. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  4. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  6. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  7. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  8. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  9. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  10. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....