Windows 10: Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything

Discus and support Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to run a game on Steam but it wouldn’t open so I began to close background applications to see if maybe one of them was stopping the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VxctorKing, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything

I was trying to run a game on Steam but it wouldn’t open so I began to close background applications to see if maybe one of them was stopping the game from opening. The laptop requested to restart and I clicked yes, now I’m stuck on the lockscreen with the same message saying “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I clicked the thing like a hundred times, nothing pops up. I’ve pressed all the keys but nothing will work.

:)

VxctorKing, Mar 10, 2021

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 10, 2021
  3. PIN

To resolve this issue with your PIN, follow these step:

• Restart your computer first, then after that, open File Explorer and browse to this location:
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

• Delete everything within that folder.
    • Go to Settings-> Accounts->Sign-in Options.
    • Click Add a PIN again and set your PIN.
    • PIN sign in should work going forward.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, Mar 10, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything

1. Restarted computer, now it says “Set up pin” but won’t let me do anything - Similar Threads - Restarted computer says

2. My computer won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me do anything: Every time I play a game, about 5 mins into playing, I disconnect from the internet and then the pc crashes. When the pc restarts there's no internet or wi-fi. I go into device manager and there's no drivers for the network adapter. Is this a driver problem or hardware?...
  3. My computer won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t let me do anything: Every time I play a game, about 5 mins into playing, I disconnect from the internet and then the pc crashes. When the pc restarts there's no internet or wi-fi. I go into device manager and there's no drivers for the network adapter. Is this a driver problem or hardware?...
  4. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  5. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  6. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

7. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  8. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  9. Windows won’t let me set up my PIN to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me set up my PIN to log into my computer.: It is my brothers computer that I’ve used for a while now and decided to logout of his Microsoft account that windows uses. Now I can’t login as when I click on “Set up my PIN” it shows I’m clicking yet doesn’t register as nothing happens. Can’t create a Password either as I...
  10. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/