Windows 10: Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

Discus and support Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eltorolocolitlmao [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eltorolocolitlmao, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

/u/eltorolocolitlmao, Nov 23, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

1. Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Restarted computer met

2. what do i do my pc keeps shutting off and restarting while im mid game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what do i do my pc keeps shutting off and restarting while im mid game: while im playing games my computer randomly will either decide to shut off completely or restart. no warning at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-my-pc-keeps-shutting-off-and/5ad7698c-bac6-4263-a403-2b18530bf609
  3. what do i do my pc keeps shutting off and restarting while im mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do my pc keeps shutting off and restarting while im mid game: while im playing games my computer randomly will either decide to shut off completely or restart. no warning at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-my-pc-keeps-shutting-off-and/5ad7698c-bac6-4263-a403-2b18530bf609
  4. what do i do my pc keeps shutting off and restarting while im mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What should i do im confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do im confused: Hello everyone, i bought a new laptop without an Os, the seller then configured it with windows 11 through a usb device, everything went normal besides two major things. A problem to install/download the latest windows 22h2 update, but for me the most concerning issue is that...
  6. What should i do im confused

What should i do im confused: Hello everyone, i bought a new laptop without an Os, the seller then configured it with windows 11 through a usb device, everything went normal besides two major things. A problem to install/download the latest windows 22h2 update, but for me the most concerning issue is that...
  7. My friend broke his computer, and im not sure what to do

My friend broke his computer, and im not sure what to do: My friend is running windows 10, he was stuck on the welcome screen for hours and so he thought it would be a great idea to factory reset his pc, now it goes through the fresh start and after all the questions, it says its not connected to the internet and then says just a...
  8. My friend broke his computer, and im not sure what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My friend broke his computer, and im not sure what to do: My friend is running windows 10, he was stuck on the welcome screen for hours and so he thought it would be a great idea to factory reset his pc, now it goes through the fresh start and after all the questions, it says its not connected to the internet and then says just a...
  9. I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Morgan8118 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivs2lq/i_just_did_a_windows_update_restarted_and_i_was/
  10. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sweatsauce47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grp6c1/im_literally_the_only_account_on_this_computer/