Windows 10: Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

Discus and support Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by william locken, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past after resetting but this time I do. I do not have the key because it did not come with the purchase.

:)

william locken, Feb 21, 2024

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Feb 21, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

1. Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do? - Similar Threads - Restarted need reactivate

2. Restarted my pc now I need to reactivate windows, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restarted my pc now I need to reactivate windows, what do I do?: I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past after resetting but this time I do. I do not have the key because it did not come with the purchase....
  3. Restarted my pc now I need to reactivate windows, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarted my pc now I need to reactivate windows, what do I do?: I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past after resetting but this time I do. I do not have the key because it did not come with the purchase....
  4. Restarted my pc now I need to reactivate windows, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?: I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past after resetting but this time I do. I do not have the key because it did not come with the purchase....
  6. Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?

Restarted my pc now i need to reactivate my pc what do i do?: I purchased a refurbished computer ages ago, i have recently restarted it and now I require an activation key, i have never needed one in the past after resetting but this time I do. I do not have the key because it did not come with the purchase....
  7. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  8. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  9. I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killer2X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/im05nh/i_reseted_my_pc_and_now_i_got_this_what_to_do/
  10. Do I need to reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to reset my PC?: Hello dear good question forum, short and sweet: I was annoyed a few minutes ago by the fact that I constantly have to type my password into my lock screen. So after a short googling with "netplwiz" I unchecked the box above and so I thought I'd remove the password and...