Windows 10: Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?

Discus and support Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay, so I kind of need to give a run down before I can actually ask for help. When I bought my PC on BestBuy it came with Windows 10. This I knew but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fakegamer1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?

Okay, so I kind of need to give a run down before I can actually ask for help. When I bought my PC on BestBuy it came with Windows 10. This I knew but when I actually started using it it told me I didn't have Windows 10 and needed to activate it. I assumed that for some reason I just didn't get the Windows 10 that came with my computer so was forced to buy Windows 10 Pro, because the normal option wasn't available. I went to update my computer and I realized that I did in fact have Windows 10 but had to update my computer for it to install, so I contacted a support agent to refund my Windows 1

:)

fakegamer1, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?

1. Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Restarted longer

2. Windows 10 no longer accepts any users' passwords, restart doesn't change this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 no longer accepts any users' passwords, restart doesn't change this: I administer a family member's computer. There are 3 separate accounts on this computer, 2 require a password and one requires a passcode pin. None of the accounts are allowing access to the machine. In the case of the pin, no numbers appear in the dialog box when you type...
  3. Windows 10 no longer accepts any users' passwords, restart doesn't change this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 no longer accepts any users' passwords, restart doesn't change this: I administer a family member's computer. There are 3 separate accounts on this computer, 2 require a password and one requires a passcode pin. None of the accounts are allowing access to the machine. In the case of the pin, no numbers appear in the dialog box when you type...
  4. Windows 10 no longer accepts any users' passwords, restart doesn't change this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4: Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4. It closes down but then hangs, so I have to press the restart button on the PC to get it to reboot. This started months ago and has been a pain ever since. I have all the latest Windows 10 updates...
  6. Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4

Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4: Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4. It closes down but then hangs, so I have to press the restart button on the PC to get it to reboot. This started months ago and has been a pain ever since. I have all the latest Windows 10 updates...
  7. Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4: Why does Windows 10 no longer restart after selecting Restart or Alt+F4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-10-no-longer-restart-after/00d88138-835e-4db0-a065-85633df6c540
  8. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library: but it still takes up the storage space in my pc how to make it show up? im really freaked out plus heres a screenshot of it it should be showing up in the install above but its not plus i was having 165 gb of free space before and now its taking up it without me being able...
  9. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library: but it still takes up the storage space in my pc how to make it show up? im really freaked out plus heres a screenshot of it it should be showing up in the install above but its not plus i was having 165 gb of free space before and now its taking up it without me being able...
  10. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library