Windows 10: Restarted PC while resetting network now Windows is frozen

Discus and support Restarted PC while resetting network now Windows is frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While trying to fix some network problems I hit “Rest Network” which then prompted that my PC will restart in 5 min. I though that meant that I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cneira, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Cneira Win User

Restarted PC while resetting network now Windows is frozen

While trying to fix some network problems I hit “Rest Network” which then prompted that my PC will restart in 5 min. I though that meant that I could already restart now. I restarted my PC and now I can’t click on the Windows tab, any Windows programs don’t open, Windows key doesn’t work, and hovering over the task bar at the bottom brings up the blue wheel. I’m not sure what to do, please help.

:)

Cneira, Jul 24, 2021
  2. wortex Win User

My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Jul 24, 2021
  3. I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jul 24, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Restarted PC while resetting network now Windows is frozen - Similar Threads - Restarted while resetting

2. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.: Hi, When I play games for more than 20 minutes My network adapter gets disconnected. After this my windows will get crashed and I have to force shutdown my pc to recover from this. I tried updating all my drivers. I have replaced my RTX 3060Ti GPU to RTX 3070 and tried...
  3. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.: Hi, When I play games for more than 20 minutes My network adapter gets disconnected. After this my windows will get crashed and I have to force shutdown my pc to recover from this. I tried updating all my drivers. I have replaced my RTX 3060Ti GPU to RTX 3070 and tried...
  4. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC Frozen on Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Frozen on Reset: I was having some issues so I decided to do a clean wipe as I don’t have much on my PC to begin with that is sensitive/important data, my reset has frozen at 73% to the point where the little circle is not spinning and I left it and came back to my screen asleep and had to...
  6. Windows application are frozen, while PC is working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows application are frozen, while PC is working: After recent update my Windows 10 applications and some third-party programs do not respond, while I can move mouse, or open other application however those can be frozen after launch as well. I.e. when I move cursor onto Search filed near Start button the blank window...
  7. PC Frozen At Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Frozen At Reset: I'm currently doing a reset of my PC with the option to keep my files. It's been 5 hours now and all it shows is "reseting this pc 6%" with the loading thing I decided to reset it in the first place because my computer would constantly freeze I tried many solutions I've seen...
  8. Cancelled PC resetting and now PC is not restarting

Cancelled PC resetting and now PC is not restarting: Hello, I started a PC reset with windows 10. It was about 87% done, when my son said that we should have ejected the keyboard USB before doing that. He then clicked on “cancel” and we restarted the computer. Now the pc has been showing “Getting Windows ready-Do not turn off...
  9. Windows completely frozen while restarting the PC

Windows completely frozen while restarting the PC: I kept getting blue screens constantly to the point where the windows wouldnt even boot. Had this issue before and it was because of some windows 10 update and i had my pc restarted from the recovery menu. Did the same thing, long pressed shift while restaring the pc to get...
  10. Pc keeps restarting after resetting network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc keeps restarting after resetting network: My pc keeps restarting. It gets to the log in screen and takes a minute to load and a message comes up up windows encounter an error and your pc will restart. This all started after resetting my network....