Windows 10: restarted windows locked up

Discus and support restarted windows locked up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Source LockApp.exe Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎4/‎22/‎2019 6:08 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JPickett60, Apr 22, 2019.

1. restarted windows locked up

Source
    LockApp.exe
    Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed
    Date
    ‎4/‎22/‎2019 6:08 PM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\LockApp.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppHangXProc
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.17763.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    Application Name: praid:WindowsDefaultLockScreen
    Application Version: 10.0.17763.1
    Application Timestamp: 5b9c5715
    Hang Signature: 7f6f
    Hang Type: 2097216
    Waiting on Package Full Name: NO_PACKAGE
    Waiting on Application Name: explorer.exe
    Waiting on Application Version: 10.0.17763.348
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 7f6f7edb80cb1ba3acb97567a002b96e
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 3fea
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 3fea3f0499c650d56d44d3ed1050b733
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 7f6f
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 7f6f7edb80cb1ba3acb97567a002b96e
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 3fea
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 3fea3f0499c650d56d44d3ed1050b733
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: d5c065e31f444b79d678f6149460f3ae (1619314634288853934)

:)

JPickett60, Apr 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Apr 22, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond restarted windows locked up :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 22, 2019
  4. restarted windows locked up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

restarted windows locked up

1. restarted windows locked up - Similar Threads - restarted locked

2. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now: Hello,I've had my PC for 2 years as of December.Within the last 3 days it recently started to randomly restart itself while I was using it.The screens flicker to black and then the PC begins the restart process. During this time the fan LEDs remain completely actively, not...
  3. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now: Hello,I've had my PC for 2 years as of December.Within the last 3 days it recently started to randomly restart itself while I was using it.The screens flicker to black and then the PC begins the restart process. During this time the fan LEDs remain completely actively, not...
  4. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...
  6. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...
  7. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.: I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."When I click to set up my PIN again, I get this message:"The system detected an overrun of a...
  9. I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.

I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.: I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."When I click to set up my PIN again, I get this message:"The system detected an overrun of a...
  10. Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting

Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting: Lately i have been having some issues with my computer. It started as ICUE crashing after the computer running for a while. At that point the computer would visibly lag as well, if i was in a game it would lag if i was on the desktop i can see the mouse lagging and jumping....