Windows 10: Restarting after the automatic repair again and again

Discus and support Restarting after the automatic repair again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a wizbook laptop and it is redfox, my problem is it keeps restarting after scanning windows defender offline. After the scan it does not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nemluxier, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Nemluxier Win User

Restarting after the automatic repair again and again

I have a wizbook laptop and it is redfox, my problem is it keeps restarting after scanning windows defender offline. After the scan it does not show the advance option and will restart again. The stop code was inaccessible boot device. Please help me regards on this issue.

:)

Nemluxier, Feb 8, 2021

2. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Windows won't reset or restore, Automatic repair loop

Hi Bruno,

When the Automatic repair fails, we can suggest using the command prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu to run bootrec commands to fix the files the Auto Repair couldn't. Here are the steps:

• On the windows Recovery Option, choose Troubleshoot >
      Advanced Options
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Enter the following commands in the Command Prompt:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Once the repair is done, restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. Let us know the outcome, so we could provide further assistance as necessary.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Restarting after the automatic repair again and again - Similar Threads - Restarting automatic repair

2. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  3. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  4. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  6. can't open windows 10 preparing automatic repair again and again when restart or turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open windows 10 preparing automatic repair again and again when restart or turn on: I have LENOVO IDEAPAD 320 with Windows 10 home 20H2 in it. I downloaded an driver update of firmware and when it was showing "getting windows ready don't turn off your pc" my laptop's battery ran off and it shutdown. Now, when i start my laptop it shows "preparing automatic...
  7. Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?

Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?: Hello, i have a problem with my pc when i start it the process (which i will describe in a moment) repeats itself a few times and then the screen is black. First comes the (that always comes when you start the pc. [ATTACH] Then comes the [ATTACH]...
  8. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  9. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...
  10. Restart direct after restart and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart direct after restart and again: All recent updates installed , restart 3 times with no change in system, anyhow again asked for a restart all the time. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-direct-after-restart-and-again/c3d8067a-2d80-404a-ac61-5f836dcabc5f