Windows 10: restarting always

Discus and support restarting always in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meelad BaghdadRaza, Mar 14, 2022.

1. restarting always

HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help

:)

Meelad BaghdadRaza, Mar 14, 2022
  2. little cat, Mar 14, 2022
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

restarting always [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

restarting always [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Mar 14, 2022
  4. restarting always

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

restarting always

1. restarting always - Similar Threads - restarting always

2. Computer doesn't always restart - Debug Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't always restart - Debug Light: Hello. My PC starts up fine for the most part. Sometimes when I attempt to restart my PC after an update, the monitors stay black and the computer stays on but the EZ Debug yellow light will stay lit causing me to hold the power button to completely turn it off. Then I simply...
  3. Computer doesn't always restart - Debug Light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn't always restart - Debug Light: Hello. My PC starts up fine for the most part. Sometimes when I attempt to restart my PC after an update, the monitors stay black and the computer stays on but the EZ Debug yellow light will stay lit causing me to hold the power button to completely turn it off. Then I simply...
  4. PCI-E COMPORT ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI-E COMPORT ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN: I INSTALL PCI-E COM PORT ON WINDOW 10 , DRIVER PCIE COMPORT IN DEVICE MANAGER ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER NEED TO SCAN THE DEVICE MANAGER EVERYDAY, CAN SOMEONE HELP HOW TO FIX ?...
  5. PCI-E COMPORT ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI-E COMPORT ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN: I INSTALL PCI-E COM PORT ON WINDOW 10 , DRIVER PCIE COMPORT IN DEVICE MANAGER ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER NEED TO SCAN THE DEVICE MANAGER EVERYDAY, CAN SOMEONE HELP HOW TO FIX ?...
  6. PCI-E COMPORT ALWAYS MISSING AFTER RESTART OR SHUT DOWN

7. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time: I'm configuring some group policies around Windows Updates. For "Always automatically restart at the scheduled time" does the timer for the scheduled restart start after the updates are finished installing or the scheduled install time?...
  8. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time: I'm configuring some group policies around Windows Updates. For "Always automatically restart at the scheduled time" does the timer for the scheduled restart start after the updates are finished installing or the scheduled install time?...
  9. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Every time I restart my computer the display scaling always turns back to 640x480. This...

Every time I restart my computer the display scaling always turns back to 640x480. This...: I believe this started after trying to stop McAfee from putting a file I needed to start a game into quarantine. That didn't work and I accidently took other files out of quarantine as well but McAfee says I have no viruses so I don't know why this started nor do I know what...