Windows 10: Restarting and resetting

Discus and support Restarting and resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why when i restart my pc it keeps coming up diagnosing it then it stops and i have to reset it every time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MUSTANG DANNY95, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Restarting and resetting

Why when i restart my pc it keeps coming up diagnosing it then it stops and i have to reset it every time?

:)

MUSTANG DANNY95, Jun 22, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Restarting and resetting

little cat, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Restarting and resetting

1. Restarting and resetting - Similar Threads - Restarting resetting

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  7. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  8. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. CMD appears quickly on restart after resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD appears quickly on restart after resetting PC: This is really weird.I recently setup a gaming PC and only installed NVIDIA app, Roblox and Google.So I used it for awhile and then restarted it.Upon logging in there was a CMD that popped up and I heard that could be a virus..Any idea on what this could be?...
  10. CMD appears quickly on restart after resetting PC

CMD appears quickly on restart after resetting PC: This is really weird.I recently setup a gaming PC and only installed NVIDIA app, Roblox and Google.So I used it for awhile and then restarted it.Upon logging in there was a CMD that popped up and I heard that could be a virus..Any idea on what this could be?...