Windows 10: Restarting every 5 Seconds

Discus and support Restarting every 5 Seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Romanoderso, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Restarting every 5 Seconds

Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2 to open the BIOS. Since that he has a black screen and the Fans running at full speed. Can someone help me please.

submitted by /u/Romanoderso
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Romanoderso, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2020
  3. little cat, Feb 20, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Restarting every 5 Seconds

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Restarting every 5 Seconds

1. Restarting every 5 Seconds - Similar Threads - Restarting every Seconds

2. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  3. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  4. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  6. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  7. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  8. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  9. Windows files explorer crashing and restarting in chain every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows files explorer crashing and restarting in chain every 5 seconds: Hello guys, Since this morning my PC HP Laptop ; Windows 10 Pro ; 64 Bits ; build 1903 - 18362.1082 get a bug where my Windows Files Explorer stop working and then restart everytime by itself. I have check a little bit the task manager and there is the result : [ATTACH]...
  10. Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds: My girlfriend's laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330S) keeps continuously refreshing Explorer, roughly every 3-5 seconds. Does anyone know of a solution for this? submitted by /u/Sulzer685 [link] [comments]...