Windows 10: Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using

Discus and support Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using HP Notebook and a register windows insider preview. So, I always receive new update. After downloading the new version of windows last april... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChryslerVon, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using

I am using HP Notebook and a register windows insider preview. So, I always receive new update. After downloading the new version of windows last april I receive again a new version and that is pre release product review but because of slow connection I stop and didn't continue. after that, I open a file explorer to search some file and after 2 mins my laptop screen become black and then it back it is like when a laptop open desktop.

I ask a help in Microsoft agent and they said Ineed to reset my PC, so I tried it and it works but after a 2 days, it comes back... what will I do.

:)

ChryslerVon, Jul 27, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 27, 2018
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

• Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer l'étape 2;
    • Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using [​IMG]

Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using [​IMG]

zinou, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using

little cat, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using

1. Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using - Similar Threads - Restarting itself every

2. Windows login blocked for 2 min after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows login blocked for 2 min after restart: Hi,After going through CIS hardening on a computer a problem occured. After a restart i am not able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL for 2 min on the second. If i log out an account the CTRL+ALT+DEL is available instantly. I am able to access the shut down and easy of access buttons but...
  3. Windows login blocked for 2 min after restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login blocked for 2 min after restart: Hi,After going through CIS hardening on a computer a problem occured. After a restart i am not able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL for 2 min on the second. If i log out an account the CTRL+ALT+DEL is available instantly. I am able to access the shut down and easy of access buttons but...
  4. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  5. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  6. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins: I don't know why but in the last 2 days my PC has been repeatedly locking itself like I have some sleep or hibernate function on. I have every single one of them turned off. I even went into the registry to find a hidden one and turned that one off. It's still doing this and...
  9. Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart: sorry you will be fed up with me. My desktop computer firstly you notice the screen hangs and then the wireless mouse immobilizes itself so you cannot use it then about 2 minutes after this the computer crashes to a restart situation. I have also started it from shut down and...
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. android restarting every 2 minutes