Windows 10: Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

Discus and support Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop has a problem that no one could help me solve: it turns on randomly without screen play, which makes me shut it down by pressing ON/OFF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AndréArruda Lima, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

Hi,My laptop has a problem that no one could help me solve: it turns on randomly without screen play, which makes me shut it down by pressing ON/OFF button. This happens without periodicity and bothers me a lot due to the fact that I'm probably spoiling my laptop.So I wan't to know if there is a keyboard shortcut to reset the screen or to shut/sleep the PC the right way. Its important to be independent of screen, because mine wont turn on in these situations.Thank you

:)

AndréArruda Lima, Apr 25, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

1. Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen - Similar Threads - Restarting laptop keyboard

2. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  3. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  4. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop and On-screen Keyboards Not typing

Laptop and On-screen Keyboards Not typing: My Laptop Keyboard and on-screen keyboard are not "working", it does show on the on screen keyboard that the keys are being pressed when I press key, but for some reason I can't type my password, in short the keyboards work for anything except typing my password so I can log...
  6. Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen: Hi,My laptop has a problem that no one could help me solve: it turns on randomly without screen play, which makes me shut it down by pressing ON/OFF button. This happens without periodicity and bothers me a lot due to the fact that I'm probably spoiling my laptop.So I wan't...
  7. Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen

Restarting laptop with keyboard and no screen: Hi,My laptop has a problem that no one could help me solve: it turns on randomly without screen play, which makes me shut it down by pressing ON/OFF button. This happens without periodicity and bothers me a lot due to the fact that I'm probably spoiling my laptop.So I wan't...
  8. Laptop Stuck on restart screen

Laptop Stuck on restart screen: My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for a few hours now and i have tried to bring up any other screen with no success. I’ve tried hard shutoff and ctrl+alt+delete, and have unplugged it from the power source and its an XPS 2 in 1 so i cannot remove the battery...
  9. laptop keyboard not working after restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keyboard not working after restarting: Hi, I reinstalled windows 10 into my laptop asus x442uf all is working normally. Everytime I restarting the laptop, keyboard is not working anymore on the login screen. so to bring it back, I need to press the power button to turn off display and turn on again then...
  10. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...