Windows 10: Restarting loop

Discus and support Restarting loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive uppdated the windows and retstarted my pc, but now my pc is restarting continuosly. I can not acces the safe mod, ive try to press F8 but is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/marian660, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Restarting loop

Ive uppdated the windows and retstarted my pc, but now my pc is restarting continuosly. I can not acces the safe mod, ive try to press F8 but is not working, I`ve shutdown my pc 3 times for autorepair but is not working either nothing is happening. How can I fix this whitout using a bootable usb, and keep all my stuff. PS: Sorry for my english.

submitted by /u/marian660
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/marian660, Sep 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Restarting loop

Windows 10 restart loop after recent update

Hi Ninmayah,

To resolve your concern about the unending restart loop, we suggest that you follow the

steps
    provided by Eeshwar Kumar.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Restarting loop

1. Restarting loop - Similar Threads - Restarting loop

2. Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting: When I turn off or restart my notebook, I get the "getting windows ready" message and it restarts again. This keeps going forever,what should i do?Obs: I can get it to start if i turn it off, press the on/off button for 30 seconds, remove the power cord, plug it on and then...
  3. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5515 restart loop while update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5515 restart loop while update: So I just had a fresh start on windows 10 and downloaded chrome. Then I started the automatic updates but after that the windows boots up and log into the account and after some seconds it crashes and shows me the blue screen Processor is ryzen 5 5500u...
  4. Getting Windows Ready - Restart Loop

Getting Windows Ready - Restart Loop: Woke up to the following on my computer...Getting Windows Ready - Don't Turn Off Your Computerand then after a few seconds it says ....Restartingand it looks like it does - the Dell logo comes up but then the whole process starts againHelp!...
  5. BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM

BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM: I restarted my computer ASUS TUF A15 and it failed into a blue screen - from there I've been stuck in the classic restart loop of automatic repair -> no solution found -> troubleshooting -> restart -> bluescreen -> automatic repair... None of the repair, rollback, reset, etc...
  6. Windows entered a loop while restarting at 65%

Windows entered a loop while restarting at 65%: While restarting Windows, I got stuck in the 65% loop, go to 90%, and then restart from 65% again.Please give me some other means to enter recovery mode so that I can recover WindowsAny help is appreciated, I am desperate I have important projects that I do not want to lose....
  7. Random restarts, troubleshooting drivers led to BSOD loop

Random restarts, troubleshooting drivers led to BSOD loop: Hi, For some time now i had some random restarts where the computer would simply shutdown and restart (once a month then it stopped for a while, 29/12 10:16 & 21/04 21:39 were the last ones), no logs about why. It rebooted again yesterday and now today (was just browsing...
  8. stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck on restart loop: hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say "preparing windows dont turn off and restarting" , its been restarting and saying that over and over again. please help me in any way...
  9. Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%

Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%: Recently, I have been getting random bluescreens throughout the day on my HP x360 laptop. In an attempt to fix it, I decided to Reset my device. However, at 64%, it restarted in the middle of it. After restarting, it went to the Reset screen, which was stuck at 64%, for a...
  10. Restart Looping on "Choose an operating system"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart Looping on "Choose an operating system": I tried to restart my computer a day or 2 ago and it got stuck on 82%. I restarted it and it kept bringing me to "Choose an operating system". I have tried to choose both options and nothing, I've also went into trouble shoot options and tried all of those, but now even my...