Windows 10: restarting pc for more fps

Discus and support restarting pc for more fps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; always when i boot up my pc it's having low fps in games and after a quick restart it's normal again but im pretty sure restartintg so often could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Magmusacy, Feb 9, 2020.

1. restarting pc for more fps

always when i boot up my pc it's having low fps in games and after a quick restart it's normal again but im pretty sure restartintg so often could damage your pc. Does anybody know how to fix it so i don't have to restart the pc every single time i boot it up?

submitted by /u/Magmusacy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Magmusacy, Feb 9, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

restarting pc for more fps [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

restarting pc for more fps [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Feb 9, 2020
  4. restarting pc for more fps

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

restarting pc for more fps

1. restarting pc for more fps - Similar Threads - restarting more fps

2. Pc stuck at a certain fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at a certain fps: Hi i was getting 120 fps on a game i have people playground but in the recent 2 to 3 days i found that i get 7 fps in that game i was shocked and made a benchmark test but the most fps i get is 7 i scanned my pc for viruses nothing and all the power options are on high i need...
  3. Pc stuck at a certain fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck at a certain fps: Hi i was getting 120 fps on a game i have people playground but in the recent 2 to 3 days i found that i get 7 fps in that game i was shocked and made a benchmark test but the most fps i get is 7 i scanned my pc for viruses nothing and all the power options are on high i need...
  4. Pc stuck at a certain fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get more FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get more FPS: Hello,I have a big problem with my FPS. They dropped from an average 120 to 5 three days ago. I have reinstalled Windows and much more but nothing happens. I have enough space left on my computer 140gb and I installed all updates needed for Windows and my Nvidia grafikcard....
  6. How do I get more FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get more FPS: Hello,I have a big problem with my FPS. They dropped from an average 120 to 5 three days ago. I have reinstalled Windows and much more but nothing happens. I have enough space left on my computer 140gb and I installed all updates needed for Windows and my Nvidia grafikcard....
  7. PC freezes and fps issues

PC freezes and fps issues: I have recently been having issues with my PC. My rig is Windows 10 Pro, Intel core i7 9700k, 16gb G-Skill tridentZ rgb RAM, Asus rtx 3070, 1tb Western Digital hard drive, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB has my operating system, Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB, MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC,...
  8. 60 Fps or more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 Fps or more: Hi so i play a game called krunker on my surface Pro 3 and i Get 60 fps for like to games and after like to games i get 20 fps and its really Annoying and Intel says they cant update my driver its a Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz so someone please help me...
  9. Good pc, bad fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Good pc, bad fps: My specifications: Rtx 2080 ti I7 8700k 32 gb ram 240 gb ssd(windows installed on there) 2tb hard drive I have a problem. I got my pc a year ago and everything was fine. Then a problem started where i got very bad fps in all games. Then I discovered that if i put my pc to...
  10. PC Gaming FPS

PC Gaming FPS: Hello, recently I have gotten into gaming on PC and was given a desktop that has a Phenom ii x6 1100t processor 3.3 ghz, a RTX 580 8GB Graphics card, with 12 GB of ram. I'm running a windows 10 OS on an SSD while using a HDD for my main storage. Which I'm told is really good...