Windows 10: Restarting PC

Discus and support Restarting PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i will be brief as much as i can. My friend is having a problem with his PC. It restarts/crash ; no blue screen no error message. The computer didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nerzuhl1, May 7, 2019.

1. nerzuhl1 Win User

Restarting PC

So i will be brief as much as i can. My friend is having a problem with his PC. It restarts/crash ; no blue screen no error message. The computer didnt do any problems the first couple of months. Then it randomly restarts- usualy while playing Dead by Daylight and Heroes of the Storm. The pc have licensed Windows 10 i personaly checked with command prompt thru Team Viewer( my friend is from Austria). He event went to the service that is responsible for repairing his PC if there is problem , but they did not find any. Just in case they made full system wipe and reinstalled Windows. But the problem continues. Im puzzled more than him and i know quite alot of computer systems. I can provide Event Viewer log, MSinfo and DXdiag. Most of the event viewer log errors doesnt make any sense to me. There is like Skip OS verification, etc ,etc. If someone want to check the logs email me pls on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

nerzuhl1, May 7, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 7, 2019
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Restarting PC [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Restarting PC [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 7, 2019
  4. Restarting PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Restarting PC

1. Restarting PC - Similar Threads - Restarting

2. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  3. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  4. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...
  5. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...
  6. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  8. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  9. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  10. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...