Windows 10: Restarting problem on my computer

Discus and support Restarting problem on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a problem with my computer which is restarting for unknown reasons. Late checks showed the following error code in event-viewer : The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soheil Younesi, May 9, 2020.

1. Restarting problem on my computer

Hi,

I've got a problem with my computer which is restarting for unknown reasons. Late checks showed the following error code in event-viewer :

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb3049ad78060, 0xffff8385c5a47c00, 0xffffb3049af548a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9738de11-2db4-4f9d-a4ca-eb0c76278b8d.

I have searched for solutions in various categories but I couldn't find any

:)

Soheil Younesi, May 9, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 9, 2020
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, May 9, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Restarting problem on my computer

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Restarting problem on my computer

1. Restarting problem on my computer - Similar Threads - Restarting problem computer

2. Computer Restart Problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Restart Problem.: I had to restart my computer a couple of times and I restarted it recently only to get a 'please wait' followed by the restart options screen despite the fact my computer has not gotten a crash....
  3. My computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps restarting: It starts up like normal but before it gets to login screen it says restarting and continuously restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-restarting/c7805fec-ec1c-4914-8409-67b0545a76c7
  4. How to restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restart my computer: Hi. So my computer has been acting pretty slow and pretty weird, but I'm scared when I put my computer back it will add all the setup files again, so how can I restart my computer?...
  5. How to restart my computer

How to restart my computer: Hi. So my computer has been acting pretty slow and pretty weird, but I'm scared when I put my computer back it will add all the setup files again, so how can I restart my computer?...
  6. My computer restart by itself.

My computer restart by itself.: I work at my pc on a daily basis, usually working with mozila firefox, when suddenly the screen go black and the manufactures logo Lenovo come up. The computer become in the throws of a self induced restart. I'm using Windows 10 Home . Why does it restart by itself? How...
  7. My Computer Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Computer Keeps Restarting: I updated my computer after not being able to due to low disc space, now it just keeps restarting and its been doing this for a couple of weeks. I used a external hard drive to get enough space for the update and I tried turning on and off again, but nothing works....
  8. Computer restart problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restart problems: Hello, Recently my computer I build about two years ago was freezing up while I was playing league of legends (a very light game it has had no problems running) and I would have to force restart my computer. After a couple of times (over two or three days) my computer had...
  9. My computer restarts for no reason

My computer restarts for no reason: My computer restarts for no reason My hardware is as follows Intel I5 8600K ASUS Z370-P NVIDIA RTX 2060 16g DDR4 2400 dual channel Samsung 970evo plus 250g M.2 600w Power Supply This is the latest crash in the event log - <Event...
  10. computer startup and restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer startup and restart problem: I have MacBook Air 2014, and i installed windows 10 using bootcamp.Initially when i used to boot in windows , there was no problem, startup and restarting was very smooth.However, after 10-15 odd days , there was a problem in starting and restarting the windows. Now during...