Windows 10: "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

Discus and support "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my fellow Microsoft community people! So here I present you with another persistent problem of mine, persisting for a long. All the screen messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eshan Oli, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Eshan Oli Win User

"Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

Hi, my fellow Microsoft community people! So here I present you with another persistent problem of mine, persisting for a long. All the screen messages that come up while logging in, shutting down, or re-starting the computer have all been replaced with "Just a moment". This issue has been for a long but gets fixed automatically somehow. But now, it just doesn't go away. I wouldn't be able to check the progress of my update. Neither will I be able to suspect any loops or freezes. Can anyone help me with this regard? Thanks a ton in advance!

:)

Eshan Oli, Jun 23, 2022
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just... :confused:*Mad "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Taz100420 Win User
    Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Jun 23, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

"Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

Keep getting blue screen on restart & shut down

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is likely to be caused by a driver and is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses. Stop error codes may be fixed by updating Windows. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are
    updates waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install these updates and restart your computer. After restarting your computer, see if it still shows the stop error code when restarting or shutting down your computer. Here's how to check
    for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Start button, then type Windows Update, and select it from the search results.
    • On the Windows Update page, click Check for updates.

If the issue is not resolved, do not hesitate to post back to us.

David Haz, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just... - Similar Threads - Restarting Shutting down

2. Can’t update, restart, shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t update, restart, shut down.: Hello.Windows Update in Settings keeps loading only shows the loading circle and after a few minutes it shows a text : “Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later.When i try to restart by choosing update and restart or restart it just get stuck at Restarting with...
  3. "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...: Hi, my fellow Microsoft community people! So here I present you with another persistent problem of mine, persisting for a long. All the screen messages that come up while logging in, shutting down, or re-starting the computer have all been replaced with "Just a moment". This...
  4. PC will not shut down, just restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not shut down, just restarts: Hello!I have recently upgraded my pc to an SSD drive.Since then it will not shut down, I click the shutdown button and get the shutdown screen.Then the PC switches off and immediately restarts.I have tried the usual culprits, such as disabling all start-up items that are not...
  5. PC will not shut down, just restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not shut down, just restarts: Hello!I have recently upgraded my pc to an SSD drive.Since then it will not shut down, I click the shutdown button and get the shutdown screen.Then the PC switches off and immediately restarts.I have tried the usual culprits, such as disabling all start-up items that are not...
  6. PC will not shut down, just restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did: I just updated today and now my computer shows thisHow do I stop it from saying this I have already hit both update and restart and update and shut down multiple times and it does not change. What do I do?...
  8. Update and restart/shut down vs. just restart/shut down - no matter what, updates anyways

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update and restart/shut down vs. just restart/shut down - no matter what, updates anyways: My work laptop occasionally gets non-critical updates, where the menu offers me the opportunity to update and restart, restart, update and shut down, or shut down. However, when I choose just “update” or “restart,” ie NOT one of the “update and” options, it ignores that...
  9. Welcome screen message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen message: Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login? If I happen to be in a public place, I'd rather not have the whole world be able to see my email address. And yes, I know that I can...
  10. Update and Shut down / Update and Restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update and Shut down / Update and Restart: Sometimes after installing maintenance and performing a Restart, the Power options say (Update and Shut down" and "Update and Restart". Windows does not have another Restart scheduled at that point, but the few times I've seen that I decided I'd better do a restart just in...