Windows 10: restarting while downloading

Discus and support restarting while downloading in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; what can i do when ever am downloading a programe from the internet my pc just restart it self ? plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rickystuynna, Jan 17, 2021.

1. restarting while downloading

what can i do when ever am downloading a programe from the internet my pc just restart it self ? plz help

:)

rickystuynna, Jan 17, 2021
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 17, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Terrypin Win User

restarting while downloading

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

restarting while downloading [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

restarting while downloading [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

restarting while downloading

1. restarting while downloading - Similar Threads - restarting while downloading

2. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10: i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the download, it says "windows will now restart to complete installation" but after it restarts it starts from the beginning all...
  3. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10: i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the download, it says "windows will now restart to complete installation" but after it restarts it starts from the beginning all...
  4. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows restarted for an update without my permission while downloading a game from the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows restarted for an update without my permission while downloading a game from the...: Whenever I try and download the game now it gets stops at 72.37 MB downloaded and checking product files. I have tried most solutions found on any from the microsoft forums and do not know what to do anymore. Will refunding the game through the microsoft store help at all? I...
  6. Windows Update causes computer to restart while downloading windows update 20H2

Windows Update causes computer to restart while downloading windows update 20H2: [ATTACH] Once I click start downloading in this screen, the update continues to set 20H2 update as getting ready only to restart my computer without downloading and return to this screen with no updates completed. Any fix to this?...
  7. restarting while am downloading

restarting while am downloading: my pc wouldnt let me download or install i dont no why plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-while-am-downloading/96d7c5f4-adaf-4c7c-9d44-ce2d4e1d65b1
  8. My PC restarted while a game download in the Xbox App was at 90%. Now the download progress...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarted while a game download in the Xbox App was at 90%. Now the download progress...: PLEASE DONT LOCK THE THREAD I NEED HELP im begging i dont want to reset my pc. i genuinely need help. please tell me you can at least do your job. ive been told this has been a thing for a year. theres 20 gigs out of my hundred there but not because of this please help...
  9. Not downloading while sleeps.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not downloading while sleeps.: My downloads continues when my laptop is open. But when i go to sleep mode my downloads became pause. I have changed my power plan settings,also changed additional power settings.But nothing working !!!...
  10. My PC restarted while a game download in the Xbox App was at 90%. Now the download progress...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC restarted while a game download in the Xbox App was at 90%. Now the download progress...: I was downloading Fallout 76 on the Xbox app through my Gamepass subscription, and after installing a driver for my motherboard my computer restarted automatically with the game still downloading and at about 90%. Now when I open the app and go to the Fallout 76 page I no...