Windows 10: Restarting Windows Insider after long pause

Discus and support Restarting Windows Insider after long pause in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Starting in March 2020 I repeatedly paused Windows Insider updates/releases because of COVID requirements that I work remotely. I am now receiving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DDPIACP, Jul 21, 2020.

1. DDPIACP Win User

Restarting Windows Insider after long pause

Starting in March 2020 I repeatedly paused Windows Insider updates/releases because of COVID requirements that I work remotely. I am now receiving messages that my current build 19582.prerelease.200306-1640 is about to expire and I should update. I believe the release expires on 07.31.2020. I have resumed Windows Insider updates. However, when I run windows updates the system does not find an update. I have tried installing the manual updates to Build 19041.329 but they fail. Any suggestions on getting back on track?

:)

DDPIACP, Jul 21, 2020
  2. little cat, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 21, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Restarting Windows Insider after long pause - Similar Threads - Restarting Insider long

2. Temporarily pause Insider updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporarily pause Insider updates: The last Windows Canary build messed up my system and I had to roll back to the previous build. If I click on pause Windows Updates for 1 week, it stops everything including spotlight and antivirus and driver updates. When it resumes it tries to download and install the...
  3. Temporarily pause Insider updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporarily pause Insider updates: The last Windows Canary build messed up my system and I had to roll back to the previous build. If I click on pause Windows Updates for 1 week, it stops everything including spotlight and antivirus and driver updates. When it resumes it tries to download and install the...
  4. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause: Hello,My mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause, maybe 1 hour I have to shut down pcmanually as I cannot reach any keys.This has happened twice already, what is the cause of this.Please let me know,Thank you for your help...
  5. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause: Hello,My mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause, maybe 1 hour I have to shut down pcmanually as I cannot reach any keys.This has happened twice already, what is the cause of this.Please let me know,Thank you for your help...
  6. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store Restarting Downloads After Pausing & Restarts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Restarting Downloads After Pausing & Restarts: I have recently started downloading Forza 4 via the Microsoft store and realized that every time i pause or restart my pc that the download restarts? Is Windows/Microsoft Store intentionally throwing away the downloaded button? and if that's the case, is there a setting to...
  8. Windows restarting after windows insider update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows restarting after windows insider update: Hi All, I have participated in windows insider program. From the last update, my pc gets restart by itself. Message on the screen appears to show that due to last windows insider update PC is broken and then gets restarted very frequently. Really appreciate if anyone can...
  9. Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming: This is getting really annoying now, if I pause a download and then hit resume it starts the download again from scratch. Trying to download Forza 7 it got to 90gb and the PC blue screened, reboot to find its starting from scratch again, that took over 12 hours to get that...
  10. Restart loop after windows insider update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart loop after windows insider update: After the windows insider update my PC git a sudden power loss and after starting my Pc i get a error having a stopcode of BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I tried out startup repair and it says log file error C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.I have also tried out...