Windows 10: Restarts out of nowhere

Discus and support Restarts out of nowhere in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi people. My laptop restarts randomly when im working/gaming or doing anything on the pc for that matter. It shows me this message and I tried some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atharva2511, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Restarts out of nowhere

Hi people. My laptop restarts randomly when im working/gaming or doing anything on the pc for that matter. It shows me this message and I tried some ways to get rid of it, uninstalled some unimportant and unnecessary software and applications but I continue to face this issue. Any help is appreciated, Thanks : Restarts out of nowhere 47b997af-0476-45a2-8b64-62a29d50facf?upload=true.jpg

:)

atharva2511, Mar 26, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Restarts out of nowhere [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Restarts out of nowhere [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Restarts out of nowhere

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Restarts out of nowhere

1. Restarts out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Restarts nowhere

2. my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...: IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT 1. my screen flashed black a couple times a few minutes prior to the crash, like a graphics driver update i have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 produced by Republic Of Gamers;2. i was watching YouTube at that moment, and i think this is important...
  3. my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...: IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT 1. my screen flashed black a couple times a few minutes prior to the crash, like a graphics driver update i have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 produced by Republic Of Gamers;2. i was watching YouTube at that moment, and i think this is important...
  4. my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC randomly restarted outta nowhere, upon checking the windows event viewer i find this,...: IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT my screen flashed black a couple times a few minutes prior to the crash, like a graphics driver update i have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 produced by Republic Of GamersMy system language is russian since i live in ukraine, sorry if some things you...
  5. Randomly Getting Blue Screens on Boot/After Restarting Out of Nowhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly Getting Blue Screens on Boot/After Restarting Out of Nowhere?: Recently my system has been stable under use but whenever I restart for driver updates/windows updates/etc, it will give a BSOD for "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon exiting BIOS. I have tried a new set of RAM, I've reinstalled windows THREE times on 3 separate, different,...
  6. Randomly Getting Blue Screens on Boot/After Restarting Out of Nowhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly Getting Blue Screens on Boot/After Restarting Out of Nowhere?: Recently my system has been stable under use but whenever I restart for driver updates/windows updates/etc, it will give a BSOD for "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon exiting BIOS. I have tried a new set of RAM, I've reinstalled windows THREE times on 3 separate, different,...
  7. Randomly Getting Blue Screens on Boot/After Restarting Out of Nowhere?

8. Windows crush/restart from nowhere.

Windows crush/restart from nowhere.: Hello, Computer crashes/restarts from nowhere instantly and turning on afterwards ASAP. It happens when I'm playing video games. No logs/minidump files at all, like it didn't even happened. what to do I have no clue at all....
  9. Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?: So recently my SSD was making noises, which was slightly concerning to begin with. Now when I use my laptop it crashes when I'm not using it and restarts so that next time i log on, nothings open (i.e.. Spotify, edge, word etc.). I did get BSOD one time but it hasn't come up...
  10. Windows 10 restarts @ lock screen. No issues prior/came out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 restarts @ lock screen. No issues prior/came out of nowhere: When I power up my PC, Windows goes into the loading and then lock screen like it always has. Right when I try to type in my password, the lockscreen slowly fades away and reboots. I thought I fixed it with a system restore, but now, whenever I turn off my computer, even if...