Windows 10: Restarts out of nowhere

Discus and support Restarts out of nowhere in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi people. My laptop restarts randomly when im working/gaming or doing anything on the pc for that matter. It shows me this message and I tried some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atharva2511, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:27 AM.

1. Restarts out of nowhere

Hi people. My laptop restarts randomly when im working/gaming or doing anything on the pc for that matter. It shows me this message and I tried some ways to get rid of it, uninstalled some unimportant and unnecessary software and applications but I continue to face this issue. Any help is appreciated, Thanks : Restarts out of nowhere 47b997af-0476-45a2-8b64-62a29d50facf?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Restarts out of nowhere [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Restarts out of nowhere [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

3. Restarts out of nowhere

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Thema:

Restarts out of nowhere

1. Restarts out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Restarts nowhere

2. No Operating System Found message on restart issue

in Windows 10 Support
    No Operating System Found message on restart issue: Greetings, I just did an upgrade from W7 HP to W10 Home and as I was doing some setting the new system up, I needed to do a restart. During the bootup sequence, the process stopped and I get the message of "No operating system found" which surprised me somewhat as this was...
  3. restart after sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restart after sleeping: When the computer is left on until it automatically sleeps, or when I push the sleep button, on returning to use the computer I click the power button and a full screen photo comes up. Normally I would hit the space bar and it would flip to the sign-in page but often, hitting...
  4. Monitor turns off, cpu still running, monitor won't come back on until restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor turns off, cpu still running, monitor won't come back on until restart: A few months ago I started having a problem with my monitor turning off and not coming back on until I restarted my PC, and I thought I had fixed it by doing a factory reset, as I didn't have a problem with it again until just a couple weeks ago. I changed my HDMI cables, got...
  5. Pc showing black screen and keeps restarting

Pc showing black screen and keeps restarting: This is a long one. After restarting my pc to install the latest windows update, I notice I can only use 8gb out of my 16gb of ram, and the ram was running at 1333mhz instead of 3000mhz. I open msconfig and set it so I can use all my ram. I restart my pc, then blue screen,...
  6. Restart remote desktop from another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restart remote desktop from another pc: Hi, i have a problem. I restarted a pc remotely because it had a windows feature update, from 1803 to 1809. RIght now it has been over 3 hours and yet i can't connect to the pc through rpd. For some reasons, i can ping it from console and i can connect to his shared folder...
  7. Disable Automatic Restart on Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable Automatic Restart on Update in Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community, I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004. It has been multiple times since the previous-previous releases that Windows 10 automatically restart my PC for automatic updates. This makes me lost my unsaved work in which I have spent a lot of hours. I...
  8. some folders cannot open or delete, they will disappear after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some folders cannot open or delete, they will disappear after restart: it occors too frequently; how can i remove these folters without restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-folders-cannot-open-or-delete-they-will/62ef26f1-c67b-47a6-a7ca-5280f97a3b65
  9. PC Hard Restarting While Gaming; Issue Appeared Randomly Out Of Nowhere

PC Hard Restarting While Gaming; Issue Appeared Randomly Out Of Nowhere: Hey all. This issue first started happening to me a month or two ago. The entire computer will freeze for several seconds before the monitor or monitors turns a single, random color while the speakers play a loud BBRRRTTT sound and the whole pc shuts down. It immediately...
  10. Computer restart out of nowhere while playing game.Event id 6008,161

Computer restart out of nowhere while playing game.Event id 6008,161: Was playing a game that I normally play as usual when out of nowhere my pc just restarts.Upon looking at the event IDs I was shown these errors Imgur: The magic of the Internet This is the first time I've gotten this error at all .(I dont think its the game because I've been...