Windows 10: Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive

Discus and support Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] My laptop automatically restarts and starts fixing the C drive. Please tell me how can I solve this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShashwatAgarwal, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive

Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive [​IMG]

My laptop automatically restarts and starts fixing the C drive. Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

:)

ShashwatAgarwal, Mar 25, 2020

2. Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive

Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive [​IMG]

My laptop automatically restarts and starts fixing the C drive. Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

ShashwatAgarwal, May 25, 2020
  3. little cat, May 25, 2020
  4. Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive

1. Restarts suddenly and says fixing C drive - Similar Threads - Restarts suddenly says

2. C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL: Yesterday my C: Drive had 20.7gb free out of 110gb, but today suddenly it shows 6.7gb free out of 110gb, the available disk space keeps changing, like sometimes its 9gb sometimes its 6gb, i have used SFC /Scannow, Dism restorehealth, and i have checked if there is any virus...
  3. C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL: Yesterday my C: Drive had 20.7gb free out of 110gb, but today suddenly it shows 6.7gb free out of 110gb, the available disk space keeps changing, like sometimes its 9gb sometimes its 6gb, i have used SFC /Scannow, Dism restorehealth, and i have checked if there is any virus...
  4. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.: The system still works but why does Explorer show the drive as Windows now? See picture. This is on a Surface Pro 3 running Win 10. Is there some way to correct the label so it shows as the C Drive again?...
  5. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.: The system still works but why does Explorer show the drive as Windows now? See picture. This is on a Surface Pro 3 running Win 10. Is there some way to correct the label so it shows as the C Drive again?...
  6. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Fixing C: looping and then restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing C: looping and then restart: Please help me.... Its been occurring to me several times that makes me reisntalling my windows and it happened again how can i stop this looping? It always look like the picture and then restart it self... After second time its pops up preparing automatic repair and never...
  8. C drive is suddenly full

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C drive is suddenly full: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 (version 2004). Today I was using my laptop as I normally do, and suddenly I got a notification from windows letting me know it turned on Storage Sense. I found it very silly as I knew I had more than 50gb of free disk space on my C drive. My C...
  9. Fixing C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing C drive: Fixing c drive stage 1 7% 56453 of 733696 total 2% ETA 2:17:45 how long it will take n how can I solve this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-c-drive/a918b43d-e58a-4b8e-b5c9-de38f9fe13a6
  10. C drive suddenly changed to E drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive suddenly changed to E drive: The computer wouldn't boot, after checking in the Command Prompt it became clear that the C drive was now the E drive. The computer won't boot (or even open in Safe Mode). What happened? How can this be fixed?...