Windows 10: Resting my computer

Discus and support Resting my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have almost two year old computer that I hardly used. I reset the computer to factor installed and it is stuck on 12% what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MajidAllyas, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Resting my computer

I have almost two year old computer that I hardly used.

I reset the computer to factor installed and it is stuck on 12%

what should I do?

:)

MajidAllyas, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Aug 4, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Resting my computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Resting my computer

1. Resting my computer - Similar Threads - Resting computer

2. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...: We have a local network file server, our computers that need to connect to the fileserver is over ethernet and is using a private network, the issue we are having is that fileserver is visiable in the network panel in the file explorer, but when we want to connect to the...
  3. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...: We have a local network file server, our computers that need to connect to the fileserver is over ethernet and is using a private network, the issue we are having is that fileserver is visiable in the network panel in the file explorer, but when we want to connect to the...
  4. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-after-just-a-few-minutes-at/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  6. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  7. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  8. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. computer rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer rest: i think there is something wrong with my laptop i cant use the camera and cant access some things and ive tried everything to reset it and it still says there was an error resetting it i just want to reset the entire thing and wipe it clean...
  10. computer rest

computer rest: i think there is something wrong with my laptop i cant use the camera and cant access some things and ive tried everything to reset it and it still says there was an error resetting it i just want to reset the entire thing and wipe it clean...