Windows 10: resting my pc

Discus and support resting my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it safe to reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resting-my-pc/cfe76f3b-e89d-44c5-ba8b-93dd941cd820 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ALICEMERCADO, May 9, 2019.

1. resting my pc

is it safe to reset my pc

:)

ALICEMERCADO, May 9, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 9, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, May 9, 2019
  4. resting my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 9, 2019
Thema:

resting my pc

1. resting my pc - Similar Threads - resting

2. My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-after-just-a-few-minutes-at/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  3. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  4. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  5. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Mon Thomson Thbk1-10.64win reste coincé sur l aptio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mon Thomson Thbk1-10.64win reste coincé sur l aptio: J'ai acheté récemment une vielle ordinateur portable slim Thomson thbk1-10.64 mais au démarrage elle reste coincé sur les paramètres aptio setup utility 2013Et quand je réussis à m'en défaire sa affiche "l'ordinateur a redémarrer de manière inattendue ou a rencontré une...
  7. Mon Thomson Thbk1-10.64win reste coincé sur l aptio

Mon Thomson Thbk1-10.64win reste coincé sur l aptio: J'ai acheté récemment une vielle ordinateur portable slim Thomson thbk1-10.64 mais au démarrage elle reste coincé sur les paramètres aptio setup utility 2013Et quand je réussis à m'en défaire sa affiche "l'ordinateur a redémarrer de manière inattendue ou a rencontré une...
  8. Hello i have rested my pc like new for the second time because of this problem called your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have rested my pc like new for the second time because of this problem called your...: Been having this problem since forever i dont know what to do and i cant afford to buy a new pc please help me ill provide any information needed...
  9. Hello i have rested my pc like new for the second time because of this problem called your...

Hello i have rested my pc like new for the second time because of this problem called your...: Been having this problem since forever i dont know what to do and i cant afford to buy a new pc please help me ill provide any information needed...
  10. Hello i have rested my pc like new for the second time because of this problem called your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security