Windows 10: Restoration of previous windows version onloop

Discus and support Restoration of previous windows version onloop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop troubleshoot option or advance option is not working for fixing onloop restoring previous windows version error kindly help with someother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuprithaShanbog, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Restoration of previous windows version onloop

My laptop troubleshoot option or advance option is not working for fixing onloop restoring previous windows version error kindly help with someother idea.

:)

SuprithaShanbog, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Smittychat., Sep 27, 2018
  3. Restoring to previous version of your windows

Windows 10 Fall Update (build 1511) showed up on my Windows 10 Pro laptap. It went through all the steps including the final "speed-o-meter". When it reached 100%, the "speed-o-meter" disappeared and up popped the start screen displaying the message "restoring
    to previous version of your window". I did a command line "winver" and indeed, it reverted back to my previous version. Any suggestion? No error messages displayed.

WarpedNeck, Sep 27, 2018
  4. JKSingh Win User

Restoration of previous windows version onloop

restoring previous version of windows on windows phone

Recently I have upgraded my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone. But I am not comfortable with this version and wants to rollback to my previous version windows 8.1.

Please help me and suggest the steps.

JKSingh, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Restoration of previous windows version onloop

1. Restoration of previous windows version onloop - Similar Threads - Restoration previous version

2. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  3. Restoring previous windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  4. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  5. How to restore to previous version ?

How to restore to previous version ?: A few days ago windows 10 updated itself to the latest version. I've never had any problems with updates but after this one there are many. I have windows 10 pro Version 1903 18362,388 OS Build. Here are the problems : 1. When my computer goes to sleep mode, after I want to...
  6. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  7. Restoring previous version of Windows loop

Restoring previous version of Windows loop: After an update, my laptop restarted and got stuck on a loop trying to restore tge previous version of windows. I have already made extensive research and all methods failed to fix my issue. I cannot access my desktop or sign in screen. I cannot access safe mode, as it just...
  8. Restoring your Previous Version of Windows

Restoring your Previous Version of Windows: Hey, Iam currently facing a problem with my ASUS Laptop (Windows 10). I was updating it and it was almost done it was at a blue screen saying 84% it may restart or something like that. Then all of a sudden it turned off and I saw Restoring Previous Version of Windows. I hope...
  9. Restoring your previous version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoring your previous version of Windows: After doing about 10 failed install attempts and waiting about 2 months I tried the AU again today. It failed again and put back my Version 1511 Build 10586.633 system OK. Rather than take the 7 minutes required to restore the Macrium Reflect boot disk image I made before I...
  10. Restoring Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Previous Version: So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying...