Windows 10: restore admin user

Discus and support restore admin user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I restore my admin user when there is no Family & other people option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rmpete, Aug 8, 2019.

1. rmpete Win User

restore admin user

How can I restore my admin user when there is no Family & other people option?

:)

rmpete, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    user admin priv. and task mangager not working

Since creating a local user account didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing System Restore to take your computer to its previous state. To do so, please check this
    article.

Note: Follow the steps under restore from a system restore point.

Keep us posted with the result.

Riel Alc, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

restore admin user

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

restore admin user

1. restore admin user - Similar Threads - restore admin user

2. restoring a user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restoring a user: I updated Windows and it turn my user torre into a backup and its now signing me in as temp.kruegerfan.00 I tried the changing active user but torre only appears as backup. All my music got lost as well. anyway I can revert all the info into torre like previously and any...
  3. Admin user name and pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin user name and pass: How do I cancel/revert back to the basic [yes] [no]?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-user-name-and-pass/5b754354-536b-45f3-adaf-e308eab80ee6
  4. Admin Password with Standard User

Admin Password with Standard User: I don't know the admin password and I have a standard account! Can someone please help me?????????????!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-with-standard-user/69ab0540-cab7-4199-b339-04cb7d920478
  5. Admin access to users accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin access to users accounts: Now that I've upgrade our main machine from xp64 to Win10, I am not trying to restore everyone profile stuff. However, even as admin I can't seem to access anyone's profile but mine. How can i access their profiles so I can load all their stuff back into them? It would...
  6. Restore user permissions for user folder

Restore user permissions for user folder: Short story is i lost user permissions from the windows user (folder) I'm on and i need to restore them. I have windows 10 on a ssd nvme m.2 slot and another windows 10 installed on an hdd. I was on win 10 hdd and i accessed the user folder from win 10 ssd, it prompted me...
  7. Restore user permissions for user folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore user permissions for user folder: Short story is i lost user permissions from the windows user (folder) I'm on and i need to restore them. I have windows 10 on a ssd nvme m.2 slot and another windows 10 installed on an hdd. I was on win 10 hdd and i accessed the user folder from win 10 ssd, it prompted me...
  8. User to Admin

User to Admin: I don't have an administrator account on my laptop. I checked it in CMD and it say's defaultuser1, I can't change my account to admin because it say's I don't have the rights. Please help! Thanks!...
  9. how to enter admin user

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enter admin user: how to enter admin user because I didn't see the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-enter-admin-user/274a961c-70c4-433d-a972-793c2a14e631
  10. Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE)

Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE): So i'm looking at my C: and there is a strange user called "JJAUBEE" and my username is , is it something to be worried about, I must say I'm kinda paranoid. [img] 48179