Windows 10: restore admin user

Discus and support restore admin user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I restore my admin user when there is no Family & other people option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rmpete, Aug 8, 2019.

1. rmpete Win User

restore admin user

How can I restore my admin user when there is no Family & other people option?

:)

rmpete, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    user admin priv. and task mangager not working

Since creating a local user account didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing System Restore to take your computer to its previous state. To do so, please check this
    article.

Note: Follow the steps under restore from a system restore point.

Keep us posted with the result.

Riel Alc, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

restore admin user

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

restore admin user

1. restore admin user - Similar Threads - restore admin user

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  4. Restoring admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring admin rights: Hello,I did something VERY dumb on my Windows 11 ALL-In-ONE PC. I changed my admin account to a standard account thinking I could change it back. Why I did this I don't know! I googled every possible work-around, but Windows 11 is so secure that no 3rd party applications...
  5. Restoring admin rights

Restoring admin rights: Hello,I did something VERY dumb on my Windows 11 ALL-In-ONE PC. I changed my admin account to a standard account thinking I could change it back. Why I did this I don't know! I googled every possible work-around, but Windows 11 is so secure that no 3rd party applications...
  6. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  7. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  8. User to admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User to admin: Hello. I only have one account on my pc and I have transformed it into an user account. Now I can't access the admin privileges. How should Ichange it back to an admin account and create a new user account?...
  9. restoring a user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restoring a user: I updated Windows and it turn my user torre into a backup and its now signing me in as temp.kruegerfan.00 I tried the changing active user but torre only appears as backup. All my music got lost as well. anyway I can revert all the info into torre like previously and any...
  10. User to Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User to Admin: I don't have an administrator account on my laptop. I checked it in CMD and it say's defaultuser1, I can't change my account to admin because it say's I don't have the rights. Please help! Thanks!...