Windows 10: Restore Apps After Reset.

Discus and support Restore Apps After Reset. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my pc because of windows not opening. But I didn't erase my D drive. And I install the games on D drive in WindowsApps folder. Now I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hakan_Durmaz, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Restore Apps After Reset.

I reset my pc because of windows not opening. But I didn't erase my D drive. And I install the games on D drive in WindowsApps folder. Now I want to restore these games without downloading them again. Because the game sizes are huge. How can I do that?

I tried to change default app install drive but windows try to delete the games on D folder and give me =0x80070005 error code.

:)

Hakan_Durmaz, Jul 14, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Can we restore apps after a Reset in Windows 10

CAN WE RESTORE APPS AFTER A RESET IN WINDOWS 10

GrahameWhitechurch, Jul 14, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Restore Apps After Reset.

All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

After a restore or reset, all previous Restore Points are deleted. They have no relevance any more. This "List" of removed programs..... is it in a folder on your desktop? If so, it sounds like you did a Reset from the Recovery Menu. That option will retain your files and the Windows Store Apps, but none of your 3rd party (non-Windows) programs/apps. This is normal. Not what you want, but it's normal.

Look at the C: directory on your machine and see if you have a Windows.old folder. Reset will create one. If it's there, you may be able to go back by using the option to Restore to Previous Version in Recovery.

Restore Apps After Reset. [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Restore Apps After Reset.

1. Restore Apps After Reset. - Similar Threads - Restore Apps Reset

2. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  3. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  4. restoring files after windows reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restoring files after windows reset: My webcam was not being detected. After asking questions here and searching the ends of the earth I found no answers except to perform a system reset. I backed up my file to my Seagate External 1TB Hard Drive, and this is where all hell broke loose. Went to restore files,...
  5. Restoring missing Apps after a reset in microsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring missing Apps after a reset in microsoft 10?: How do I restore missing apps after a reset in Microsoft 10???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-missing-apps-after-a-reset-in-microsoft/39e42f4c-e8de-4d02-945c-39845c6cefb4
  6. how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?

how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?: I rest the pc because of some reason ……..and now I am seeing that some important apps are removed from my pc like Microsoft visual c++ ,Microsoft office home and student...…………..please tell me how I can recover those apps......
  7. Restoring Pictures after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring Pictures after reset: I was encountering numerous blue screens today so I reset my drive with windows on it. In my haste I forgot to back up my photos and have since deleted them however, I have been using "Piriform Recuva" and it shows all my previous photos but when I try to open the restored...
  8. restore files after reset

restore files after reset: =had to reset and now want to restore apps in removed apps they are all in one file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-files-after-reset/a089fc11-8c0e-4b9e-8de7-468147bf0c94
  9. Restoring app settings after its reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restoring app settings after its reset: Since I am not aware of what happens after windows 10 backs up app settings and the app is reinstalled, I'd like to know, once I reset a malfunctioning app, will it automatically restore its previous settings or does reset imply that those settings are also lost for good? Do...
  10. can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app

can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app: Hello, I have a windows 10 (Asus laptop). some background: I've been having some problems with the windows store and the windows apps (camera, sticky notes, calendar...); none of them were opening and i think it was because i stopped the windows store from updating...