Windows 10: Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account

Discus and support Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted asphalt 8 about 2 years ago, now I reinstall and login with same microsoft account, but all my data and progress is gone, how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SunLemuria, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account

I deleted asphalt 8 about 2 years ago, now I reinstall and login with same microsoft account, but all my data and progress is gone, how can I restore?thx

:)

SunLemuria, Jan 15, 2022

2. Asphalt 8 Update

I have a temporary solution.

Step 1: Make sure asphalt 8 is closed

Step 2: Disconnect WiFi

Step 3: Go to the control panel and search for Web Credentials.

Step 4: Click "Manage Web Credentials".

Step 5: If you have multiple, Click on them until you see one with "Asphalt 8"

Step 6: Delete the credential.

Step 7: Every time you start asphalt STAY OFFLINE

this may delete save data BUT im not sure

RussellHaygood, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account

Remove personal Microsoft account and only use Office 365 & associated email

Hi,

To remove your Microsoft account without restoring your computer, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts and select Your email and accounts.
    • Click on the account that you want to remove.
    • Click Delete account and data confirmation.

If you will delete the account and it's data, you will be unable to use the data and the files associated to the same account.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account

1. Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Restore Asphalt data

2. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: asphallt 8 half screen is showing plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/9fee17d4-de8b-416f-8b70-34af4adf3e47
  3. Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Asphalt 8 data associated with microsoft account: I deleted asphalt 8 about 2 years ago, now I reinstall and login with same microsoft account, but all my data and progress is gone, how can I restore?thx...
  4. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    asphalt 8: how can i install asphalt 8 on my usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/f7d3205a-6b2e-427b-a19c-af69cb14cab7
  5. asphalt 8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 8: how do you get to use the upgrades from festival. The car up grades they just go to the envelope and are cashed in, so no upgrades for the cars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/cd0e828b-981a-45ba-8dc5-c798f0e862ce
  6. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Hi, I'm not sure if this is going to Gameloft or not... but for some reason the amount of credits I got when they fixed everything and returned all your boosters, upgrades, etc. I got -899K credits. I have played the game for some time now, and the amount of money I have...
  7. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: avasin pelin ja kaikki ostamani autot oli hävinnyt ja olen tasolla 1.kun olin viimeisellä tasolla 99 olen pelannut vuosia kyseistä peliä, ja jotain tapahtui mutta ei minun toimesta. ja peli rahat hävisi ja nyt on miinus 93 miljoonaa. ja pelissähän on joitain autoja joita...
  8. asphalt 8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 8: i downloaded a game from windows store before resetting windows. But after resetting it was deleted and it's all files were moved to windows.old folder after resetting, i moved folders of game to it's original location C:\Program...
  9. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8: when i was playing asphalt 8 game suddenly it stopped working. the app is not opening. i uninstalled it and try to install it back but not downlaoding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/426bcb4b-db90-410b-968a-b851db3450ea
  10. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I am Having The Same problem !!! It's Seems That This Happens to Users Every 2 Years Or So...I Have Tried Everything !!!..During Reinstalling,the download start to Hang @1.39 installing..I'am Not Doing A Clean Reboot just 2 PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! Anybody Else Has Anything...