Windows 10: Restore better or upgrated windows 10

Discus and support Restore better or upgrated windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to go back and restore windows 10 with better drivers and hardware or programs if this is possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillParke, Oct 21, 2019.

1. BillParke Win User

Restore better or upgrated windows 10

I want to go back and restore windows 10 with better drivers and hardware or programs if this is possible.

:)

BillParke, Oct 21, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore  better or upgrated windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Restore better or upgrated windows 10

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Restore better or upgrated windows 10

1. Restore better or upgrated windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore better upgrated

2. Restored Previous Version of Windows 10 but still no performance betterment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restored Previous Version of Windows 10 but still no performance betterment.: Greetings,I was having windows 10 1807 version and I upgraded to 22h2 but there was a performace issue. So I restored my build but still it is unstable. What can I do? Specs : 2nd gen i3 500 GB HDD 4GB DDR3 RAM AMD RADEON HD 6630M [DX11.2 SUPPORTED]...
  3. Restored Previous Version of Windows 10 but still no performance betterment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restored Previous Version of Windows 10 but still no performance betterment.: Greetings,I was having windows 10 1807 version and I upgraded to 22h2 but there was a performace issue. So I restored my build but still it is unstable. What can I do? Specs : 2nd gen i3 500 GB HDD 4GB DDR3 RAM AMD RADEON HD 6630M [DX11.2 SUPPORTED]...
  4. Restored Previous Version of Windows 10 but still no performance betterment.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WINDOWS UPGRATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS UPGRATE: I HAVE A OLD PC WINDOWS 7 I WANT UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 ,PROCESSOR - INTELR PENTIUM R cpu G3240 3.10 GHZRAM - DDR3 4 GB SHOULD I UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrate/cacdf7b3-05b9-4a99-bd73-353482f4bf7e
  6. WINDOWS UPGRATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS UPGRATE: I HAVE A OLD PC WINDOWS 7 I WANT UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 ,PROCESSOR - INTELR PENTIUM R cpu G3240 3.10 GHZRAM - DDR3 4 GB SHOULD I UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrate/cacdf7b3-05b9-4a99-bd73-353482f4bf7e
  7. WINDOWS UPGRATE

8. Regarding wind.. upgration frpm 07 to 10

Regarding wind.. upgration frpm 07 to 10: Dear micro soft, I am unable to upgrade wind 10 i have got an error during booth operation as below, please visit: http//go.microsoft.com/?Link ID528892 Please assist, Thanks , Prajwal 7066469267...
  9. Does System Restore work better in 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does System Restore work better in 10?: Hi Group, I am trying to decide if it is worth upgrading from 8.1. I have had trouble with the system restore function in 8.1. It does not make as many restore points as in XP, is harder to access, and crashes. Has it been improved in 10? Thanks! Mike *092 20222
  10. BIOS Upgrate for Gateway DX4870

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Upgrate for Gateway DX4870: I am trying to help my sister upgrade a Gateway DX4870 from windows 8 to windows 10. I found a BIOS upgrade at Drivers & Downloads labeled Gateway BIOS - UEFI for Windows 8 (Not for Upgrades) P11.B1 2014/04/03 I am not sure what this upgrade does and whether the update...