Windows 10: restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk

Discus and support restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please restore biaxialbison8742. regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ramakrishnapalli, Jul 9, 2020.

1. restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk

please restore biaxialbison8742. regards.

:)

ramakrishnapalli, Jul 9, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 9, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Rkdutt Win User

restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk

files missing from USER folder - Desktop, Mydocuments, pictures are all empty

Hi,

i have one system recovery entry which is related to an windows update and Skype is listed as affected program. please suggest an alternate option.

Thanks,

RK.

Rkdutt, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk

1. restore biaxialbison8742. regards. rk - Similar Threads - restore biaxialbison8742 regards

2. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  3. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  4. My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dictation used to wo rk some of the time. Now it doesn't work at all.: I can only find my Microphone by clicking on window's Insignia + H this is the only way.I've gone thru several Microsoft q/a and have either already tried them or don't know how to follow them thru.When the microphone comes up it either reads ' initializing' or ' to use...
  5. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  6. System Restore regarding Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore regarding Reset: Hey y’all, I fixed my pc recently and I found that all my files were gone and I tried to go backwards and then I locked myself out because now my PC is unbootable. So, if I were to reset my PC using troubleshoot to reset pc and keep my files, would it delete all my restore...
  7. 0x80070026 System Restore error regarding "AppxStaging"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070026 System Restore error regarding "AppxStaging": Can somebody fix or at least shine some light on this very common problem? I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 three weeks ago because every attempt to fix this problem failed, System Restore would suddenly decide that it would no longer work and that it would...
  8. regarding privacy

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding privacy: I want to set password to whats app web app in my laptop,how can i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-privacy/71157be7-de20-424b-8744-aa9bb7b277a0
  9. Regarding battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding battery: hi,my pc is unable to run on it's battery although it is running only when ac charger I plugged in and it shows "plugged in not charging"need help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-battery/dc3b7e0b-f97e-4e0b-bddd-bc6483780ae6
  10. Questions regarding Windows 10 System Restores

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Questions regarding Windows 10 System Restores: Hi all, After building my new computer and installing the OS/Programs last year I created a system restore point on another internal hard drive using the windows recovery tool (Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery). I have a 500 gb Samsung SSD operating as the...