Windows 10: Restore chrome filter in family

Discus and support Restore chrome filter in family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am using ms family. In Always Blocked apps list, I removed Chrome. How to restore chrome back on this list?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HagaiCohen, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Restore chrome filter in family

I am using ms family.

In Always Blocked apps list, I removed Chrome.

How to restore chrome back on this list?

:)

HagaiCohen, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with filtering websites in Family Safety

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Family Safety settings.

2. Web filtering is not setup correctly.

Try the steps listed here:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-child-limits

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Restore chrome filter in family

Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Restore chrome filter in family

1. Restore chrome filter in family - Similar Threads - Restore chrome filter

2. Family safety content filtering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  3. Family safety content filtering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  4. Family Safety Web Filtering Not Working at All

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Web Filtering Not Working at All: I followed the steps shown in your guide but doesn’t work accordingly. Example shown in imgae below where i only want to allow the two websites shown to be accessible. However, once enable, all websites are blocked including the two listed site.[IMG][IMG]...
  5. Family features blocking Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features blocking Chrome: every time I try to run Chrome, W10 throws an error saying I need permission from a parent. I am not currently part of a family group so this makes no sense. How do I fix this? I have also already setup a separate local account but that is not a valid solution. I need my...
  6. How can Microsoft Family filter the contents from Chrome and other browsers.

How can Microsoft Family filter the contents from Chrome and other browsers.: I like Microsoft Family. It helps me control the time use of my two young kids. However, for filtering WWW contents, it seems to me it works only for Edge or Explorer. What about other browsers such as Chrome?...
  7. Windows 10 Family filters not working

Windows 10 Family filters not working: Hi I have set all my family filters up for my two beans. Blocked all browsers except edge and also inappropriate content for their ages. I have just checked on both their accoutns and firefox is still working Also I checked in edge and I able to see unsuitable content...
  8. My Family Content Filtering wildcards not working

My Family Content Filtering wildcards not working: I am trying to whitelist a number of *.domainname.uk addresses and your system is not accepting them!! With the useful error message 'Something went wrong, try again later' Why do you not make something like this more simple, so that people can just get things done.......
  9. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...
  10. How Chrome's ad filtering works

in Windows 10 News
    How Chrome's ad filtering works: While most advertising on the web is respectful of user experience, over the years we've increasingly heard from our users that some advertising can be particularly intrusive. As we announced last June, Chrome will tackle this issue by removing ads from sites that do not...