Windows 10: Restore chrome filter in family

Discus and support Restore chrome filter in family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am using ms family. In Always Blocked apps list, I removed Chrome. How to restore chrome back on this list?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HagaiCohen, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Restore chrome filter in family

I am using ms family.

In Always Blocked apps list, I removed Chrome.

How to restore chrome back on this list?

:)

HagaiCohen, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with filtering websites in Family Safety

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Family Safety settings.

2. Web filtering is not setup correctly.

Try the steps listed here:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-child-limits

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Restore chrome filter in family

Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Restore chrome filter in family

1. Restore chrome filter in family - Similar Threads - Restore chrome filter

2. Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family: See image below. My daughter is an adult, but we created her account many years ago. She is no longer part of our "Microsoft Family" but cannot access chrome. We tried adding her back in to the family and granting permission. Nothing works. HELP! [ATTACH]...
  3. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  4. Google Chrome vs Microsoft Family

Google Chrome vs Microsoft Family: I just got a new laptop, and I loved it. Or at first at least. I'm a big fan of Google Chrome, but unfortunately, I can't use it. I downloaded Google Chrome, but when I tried to open it, it brought up a Microsoft family page. It said I needed to ask an adult for permission....
  5. Cant use chrome because of family features

Cant use chrome because of family features: Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it shows an error...
  6. Google Chrome and family features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome and family features.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...
  7. MS Family started blocking Chrome

MS Family started blocking Chrome: I see no setting to block Chrome. Why is Chrome blocked? Everything was fine on this machine until a week ago and it started blocking for no reason when this machine had no issue opening it. Additionally, there is an email button for permissions. No email was ever received...
  8. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...
  9. filter key

in Windows 10 Customization
    filter key: how do I turn off filter keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/filter-key/4b82c632-80a2-4d72-bd2a-a252f61c6d11
  10. How Chrome's ad filtering works

in Windows 10 News
    How Chrome's ad filtering works: While most advertising on the web is respectful of user experience, over the years we've increasingly heard from our users that some advertising can be particularly intrusive. As we announced last June, Chrome will tackle this issue by removing ads from sites that do not...