Windows 10: Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

Discus and support Restore colored shutdown/restart screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've just switched to Windows 11 and I absolutely don't like the black shutdown/restart/update/Ctrl+Alt+Del screen which had the chosen accent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by derkallevombau, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

Hello,I've just switched to Windows 11 and I absolutely don't like the black shutdown/restart/update/Ctrl+Alt+Del screen which had the chosen accent color in Windows 10.Is there a way to restore the colored screen?Thank you in advance.

:)

derkallevombau, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Midnite8 Win User

Cannot Shutdown or Restart W8.1

Hey guys, I am having this problem where I cannot Restart or Shutdown unless I just do a hard shutdown. I refreshed my computer and slowly installed updates while creating restore points before installing. After the second set of updates everything seemed ok but after a few, the problem showed up again. I tried to do a System Restore but it fails because I cannot Restart to complete the process.

Midnite8, Apr 24, 2022
  3. restore screen color

Hi,

There are a few ways on how to restore the color scheme of a computer. For us to provide the best option that you could perform to restore the original color scheme setting on your device, we would need you to answer the following question:

• Which version, build and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • Are you trying to restore the color scheme of your desktop or the color scheme of your monitor?
    • If you are trying to restore the color scheme of your monitor, what is the make and model of your device/monitor?

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

little cat, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

1. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen - Similar Threads - Restore colored shutdown

2. Restart or Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart or Shutdown: I have a set of laptops which are shared with the entire school. The same laptop is being used by 4 different users. Is it better for each user to logout from their account then shut down or logout then restart?...
  3. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  4. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  5. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Restart or shutdown

Restart or shutdown: I have seen a lot of Windows users don't shutdown or restart thier PCs at least at the end of the day and that creates some of low performance or not responding to some commands. I keep telling them please restart it or shutdown so the O.S will re-arrange it's files and fixes...
  7. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore colored shutdown/restart screen: Hello,I've just switched to Windows 11 and I absolutely don't like the black shutdown/restart/update/Ctrl+Alt+Del screen which had the chosen accent color in Windows 10.Is there a way to restore the colored screen?Thank you in advance....
  8. Different color on login/logoff/restart/shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different color on login/logoff/restart/shutdown screen: Hi! I have a problem when I login/logoff/restart/shutdown my computer. I made my theme color be dark blue but when I login/logoff/restart/shutdown it is in yellow color. If it means anything, I previously had a Windows 8.1, and it's theme color was yellow. I know it's a very...
  9. Change color of startup/shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color of startup/shutdown screen: Way back in 2015 when I clean installed Win10, during the setup process there was an option for choosing a color. I chose a hot magenta color which appears during startup/shutdown. (To be clear this is the color I see when the little dots are going around in a circle and is...
  10. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...