Windows 10: Restore computer to previous date

Discus and support Restore computer to previous date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to restore my computer to previous date, but there is no restore point at that date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohamed Saada, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Restore computer to previous date

I want to restore my computer to previous date, but there is no restore point at that date

:)

Mohamed Saada, Sep 10, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Restoring computer to previous date

• Press the Shift Key whilst clicking Restart
    • Your PC will boot into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment
    • Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - System Restore
    • If you have any restore points, you will find them listed there
    • Choose one and begin the restore process

DaveM121, Sep 10, 2018
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Sep 10, 2018
  4. neilpzz Win User

Restore computer to previous date

recovery to a previous date

Actually when you carry out a reset you can only keep your personal files. It is like having a clean install of Windows.

System restore is the option to return to a previous date, which you can select from a list.

neilpzz, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Restore computer to previous date

1. Restore computer to previous date - Similar Threads - Restore computer previous

2. reset computer to previous recovery date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset computer to previous recovery date: I'm using Windows 10. I Reset computer to previous recovery date and the system is not working. It ask for password to sign in but won't except password. It gives the options to restart or advance options. When you select either of those options it just brings you back to the...
  3. Restore computer to earlier date

Restore computer to earlier date: Somehow my outlook e-mail account settings pop.mail, etc got messed up, and I cannot receive/send e-mail from my desktop. Still works on I-PAD and I-Phone. I thought restoring the system to an earlier date might work to resolve this. However, when I go to the Control...
  4. How can I restore to a previous date?

How can I restore to a previous date?: How can I restore to a previous date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-to-a-previous-date/8d67b698-614c-410f-a827-64200e0f427f
  5. My computer is not working properly. I need to restore it to a previous date, but I'm...

My computer is not working properly. I need to restore it to a previous date, but I'm...: My computer has limited space. My computer has started to display messages and will not operate as it has previously. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-working-properly-i-need-to/8268fa78-7839-4230-9511-6340bf6b175d
  6. restoring computer to previous date

restoring computer to previous date: I would like to restore my computer to a previous date. The options has dropped off the menu or I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-computer-to-previous-date/87062424-3f87-4117-8d9e-43ee20652860
  7. restore computer to previous date

restore computer to previous date: After syncing cell phone to computer, Total screen change. I want to restore computer to previous date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-computer-to-previous-date/ee18203f-84ef-44b0-8029-90f6d1dfcb27
  8. restore windows 10 to previous date

restore windows 10 to previous date: restore windows 10 to past date after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-10-to-previous-date/25974bd1-b6e2-4eaa-8dc8-7ff947a4cf14
  9. Restore to previous build.??????

Restore to previous build.??????: I'm on Version 1607 Build 14905 Initially thought my problem was only Adobe Reader DC not opening. Having many problems that SFC or DISM didn't fix. "Start", "Power" does nothing, just disappears back to desktop (Right click option works) Can't open "Windows Update"...
  10. Restoring Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Previous Version: So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying...