Windows 10: restore corrupted file hp desktop pavilion 64bit os 17763.557

Discus and support restore corrupted file hp desktop pavilion 64bit os 17763.557 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; version 1809 hp pavilion 64bit OS17763.557 error 0x800f081f when running DISM how can I access correct files and remove incorrect files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vic1212, Jun 23, 2019.

1. vic1212 Win User

restore corrupted file hp desktop pavilion 64bit os 17763.557

version 1809

hp pavilion 64bit OS17763.557

error 0x800f081f when running DISM

how can I access correct files and remove incorrect files

:)

vic1212, Jun 23, 2019

2. Corrupt files when restored

Hello everyone,
    The story goes like this: I accidentally deleted all my photos of a 3 month long trip I had from my 2TB backup drive *Bang Head :banghead: (!!!).
    I noticed it after two weeks and the drive was in use (It also a storage for movies and such).
    I had tried "GetDataBack for NTFS" and luckily all the files and folders are found in their original size and order.
    However, when I try to restore them all the files appears to be corrupt.
    I know chances are against me but I'm willing to try anything to restore them.
    Anyone with experience in the matter is welcome to offer a solution.

Few more things that might be relevant:
    the photos are JPEG but few (very important ones) are BMP .
    there are also movies in AVI. The total of all files is ~20GB. and all of them come out corrupt.
    I have some of the files intact and valid in a different folder, so maybe a comparison can help (Just an idea).
    File system is NTFS. OS is Windows 7 64bit.
    Thanks

BoomBang85, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Swapna S Win User

Unable to boot into the Desktop on HP Pavilion 20-b014

Hi Tophy,

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue from your end.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating.

This issue might occur, if there is an issue with hardware and drivers.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions:

• Are you referring to HP Pavilion Laptop or Desktop?

• Did you try reaching BIOS using external keyboard (if you are using Laptop)?
    Please follow below mentioned methods to resolve the issue:

Method 1:
    If you are using HP Pavilion
    Laptop.

Please Connect to External keyboard and try below mentioned steps:

• Restart Laptop and click any function keys
      Like F2, F10, ESC, or DEL key to begin the BIOS Setup.
    • Look for a tab in the BIOS Setup Utility that is labeled
      Boot Order, Boot Options, or Boot. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to go to the
      Boot Order, then press Enter.
    • Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive (this might be called Removable Device) in the Boot list. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list. Press
      Enter. The boot order sequence is now changed to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
    • Press F10 to save your changes and to
      exit the BIOS Setup Utility. Select Yes in the confirmation window. The PC will restart. Allow the PC to restart normally. The scan will take a few minutes and remove any malware that may be infecting your computer.
    • Now, download Windows 10 from below link.https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    • From above link, navigate to option “Using media creation tool”->”Perform a clean installation using USB or DVD” and follow steps from
      step 3.
    Note: Clean Installation will delete all your files and programs.

Method 2:
    If you are using HP Pavilion Desktop.

If you are having spare keyboard, connect to your desktop and check if that works.

If the issue still persists, please contact the HP support for further assistance with the issue. Refer to below link to contact HP support.

Contact HP Customer Support for HP Pavilion 20-b014 All-in-One Desktop PC | HP® Customer Support

Disclaimer:

• Be careful when changing BIOS settings. The BIOS interface is designed for advanced users, and it's possible to change a setting that could prevent your computer from starting correctly.

• Updating BIOS should only be done if necessary (to solve a compatibility problem, for example). It can be a complicated process, and if an error occurs, your computer could be rendered inoperable. Be sure
      to follow the manufacturer's instructions exactly.
    Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. restore corrupted file hp desktop pavilion 64bit os 17763.557 - Similar Threads - restore corrupted file

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  5. System Restore and Corrupt FIles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Restore and Corrupt FIles: My current installation has corrupt files in it but i’d like to keep everything that i currently have as with my connection it would take weeks to obtain everything again. I can’t restore them with SFC or DSIM as those have failed (1903) Would a clean installation of 2004...
  6. HP Pavilion HPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion HPE: When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu" If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu with the heading "Please select boot device" What "boot device" do I select that allows me to do a systems recovery or a...
  7. hp Pavilion laptop

hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  8. 99.99% 64bit OS but no 64bit Twain Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    99.99% 64bit OS but no 64bit Twain Drivers: Hi all, I am frustrated by virtually no support for 64bit Twain drivers in windows. Nowdays almost 100% of people use 64 bit OS but manufacturers of scanners supply only 32bit Twain drivers. It is mainly because they feel their product work well enough with supplied sw and...
  9. HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input: All the HP pavilion desktops I've come across seem to have only a headphone jack at the front of the tower and a microphone jack at the back of the tower. I plan on using typical headphones with an audio output and microphone but due to this design I can't. Is there something...
  10. HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?

HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?: hello i have a old hp pavilion a6207c running win7 32bit. Its pretty slow and i wanted to upgrade the OS. Would it be possible to do windows 10? 69166

Users found this page by searching for:

1. repair corrupted BIOS HP Pavillion windows 10 64-bit