Windows 10: Restore default desktop theme

Discus and support Restore default desktop theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Win 1903, and my desktop theme changed. Hard on the eyes. Awful [img] I'd like to get this back, or a replacement that got that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kitpzyxmsir, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Restore default desktop theme

I just upgraded to Win 1903, and my desktop theme changed. Hard on the eyes. Awful

Restore default desktop theme [​IMG]

I'd like to get this back, or a replacement that got that kind of "translucency", for lack of a better word, but no images

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Nov 21, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Tesston Win User
    Windows Theme always reverts to default

Hello guys I am encountering the same problem. What you have suggested is working but every time I restart or turn on my computer, it reverted the theme to "unsaved theme."

Tesston, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Joythar K Win User

Restore default desktop theme

Desktop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to try this step and check.

• Right click on the desktop and select personalize.
    • Navigate to themes and select theme settings.
    • Below theme settings, select any windows default settings and check.
    I hope this post is helpful. Do get back to us for further queries and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Joythar K, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Restore default desktop theme

1. Restore default desktop theme - Similar Threads - Restore default desktop

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  4. Desktop Theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Theme.: I keep getting an Error every time the wallpaper changes. It is set to change daily. A box pops up Twice saying I cannot use that theme. I have had the same theme set up since I had the Computer but it has only recently started doing this. It can cause major problems If I'm...
  5. Desktop Themes

Desktop Themes: So I got a desktop thru SNAP Benefits and PCs for People. It is a great program and has helped myself and many others get a decent home computer for a discounted price. I am greatly appreciative of this I want to say but.....Why am I not able to change my theme or backround??...
  6. Problem in restoring default location of desktop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in restoring default location of desktop.: I have accidentally changed my desktop location in windows 10 to E:drive and I can't able to restore default location. How can I restore default location?...
  7. RESTORING DEFAULT THEMES, COLORS IN WIN10 AND APPS

RESTORING DEFAULT THEMES, COLORS IN WIN10 AND APPS: Following a win10 update, all my three devices HP laptop, SP5 and SGO, reverted to dark theme and weird colors on the display and in the different apps, - Outlook2016, - OneNote2016 - Edge. Q: How to revert to default theme and colors, and how to stop synchronizing...
  8. desktop theme

desktop theme: Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/32489301-d316-47ba-ae68-a544397e2892
  9. Restore defaults of desktop folder.

Restore defaults of desktop folder.: I merged desktop folder with windows folder, now all the contents of windows folder are visible on my desktop. I want to restore the defaults, please help me to do this ?...
  10. Restore Default Themes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Themes in Windows 10: How to: Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 How to Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the change themes as often as you like. The default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restoremy pc baground theme to default color

2. How to restore system default theme

3. reset.win.10 teme

4. default windows 10 desktop,
  5. windows 10 desktop