Windows 10: Restore desktop blue colour

Discus and support Restore desktop blue colour in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Oct 25, 2019.

1. James1093 Win User

Restore desktop blue colour

Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried r-click-Desptop-Personalise but got nowhere.
    Thanks

:)

James1093, Oct 25, 2019

2. Desktop colours not returning to normal

This seems like a stupid question but I can`t find the answer on the web. Recently bought my first lcd monitor and I`ve noticed that unlike crt monitors , the desktop colours change when you launch a game and don`t return to the desktop settings unless you open Catalyst cc. This is with an ati card . With an nvidia card on the same monitor , the driver seems to do this for you.

Things that I`ve already tried :
    1 Use the monitor to adjust brightness settings - doesn`t get the colours I want.
    2 Somebody suggested using powerstrip , but I couldn`t get it to work.

Is this obvious , or do you really have to open ccc every time you close a game ???!!!

francis511, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Leif.E Win User
    Personalization of Desktop background colour

How can I customize the background colour of my desktop in Windows10 (I wish a darker blue shade than available in the standard template) ?

Leif.E, Oct 25, 2019
  4. bhaskar Win User

change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted Restore desktop blue colour :(

bhaskar, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Restore desktop blue colour - Similar Threads - Restore desktop blue

2. Restore desktop blue colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore desktop blue colour: Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried r-click-Desptop-Personalise but got nowhere. Thanks 143233
  3. Desktop Selection Box has no Colour

Desktop Selection Box has no Colour: Hello, Recently after modifying the registry key in "HKCU\Control Panel\Users" called "HotTrackingColor" to a green colour instead of the normal blue, instead of green, it doesn't even show blue anymore, just this: (See attached) I have looked on other forums and have had no...
  4. background colours need change to blue

background colours need change to blue: background colour settings to my blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-need-change-to-blue/bc77af09-0324-4589-bfdd-371c3b830ef7
  5. Desktop a strange pink colour

Desktop a strange pink colour: My Desktop has changed to a strange pink colour. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-a-strange-pink-colour/4b23dbe7-89d0-42a7-99f2-9839e5bacd43
  6. Win10 desktop icon text colour

Win10 desktop icon text colour: Hi, i have a problem i have seen commented on many time going back several years so i am hoping MS has finally fixed the problem. The text for the desktop ICONs is white and almost unreadable when there is a light screen. I run three monitors as a CAD designer and have...
  7. Blue desktop background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue desktop background: [ATTACH] I hadn't updated my laptop for maybe 4 years (I bought a new pc). And now I needed to use this pc again but first I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and updated my drivers (to get it working smoothly and securely) but now whenever I start up my pc the...
  8. desktop restore

desktop restore: how do I restore my desktop back to classic I have windows 10 and do not like the new desktop format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-restore/d9580b58-fec6-4771-aff5-5f718b02a2c5
  9. restore desktop icons

restore desktop icons: I have lost all my desk top icons and the Recycle Bin. I have tried to restore it from a backup, but it doesn't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/restore-desktop-icons/ff92347b-d559-4dfe-9837-18c5be4fb0e4
  10. Change my desktop colour - help!!

Change my desktop colour - help!!: I got my new Acer V13 and try as I might I cannot change the desktop background colour! It has a picture against a blue background - on my last laptop I had a choice of PLAIN colours and I cannot find them! I can see a palette of colours but these only change the colour...