Windows 10: Restore desktop blue colour

Discus and support Restore desktop blue colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James1093, Oct 26, 2019.

1. James1093 Win User

Restore desktop blue colour

Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried r-click-Desptop-Personalise but got nowhere.
    Thanks

:)

James1093, Oct 26, 2019

2. Desktop colours not returning to normal

This seems like a stupid question but I can`t find the answer on the web. Recently bought my first lcd monitor and I`ve noticed that unlike crt monitors , the desktop colours change when you launch a game and don`t return to the desktop settings unless you open Catalyst cc. This is with an ati card . With an nvidia card on the same monitor , the driver seems to do this for you.

Things that I`ve already tried :
    1 Use the monitor to adjust brightness settings - doesn`t get the colours I want.
    2 Somebody suggested using powerstrip , but I couldn`t get it to work.

Is this obvious , or do you really have to open ccc every time you close a game ???!!!

francis511, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Leif.E Win User
    Personalization of Desktop background colour

How can I customize the background colour of my desktop in Windows10 (I wish a darker blue shade than available in the standard template) ?

Leif.E, Oct 26, 2019
  4. bhaskar Win User

change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted Restore desktop blue colour :(

bhaskar, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Restore desktop blue colour - Similar Threads - Restore desktop blue

2. Desktop colour not displaying correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop colour not displaying correctly?: Colour to the left is the colour I have chosen, but the colour to the left is lighter? I can't figure out why it's like this. I can't see why it should be a problem with the screen as my computer can clearly display the colour correctly, just not when it's used for the...
  3. Desktop colour not displaying correctly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop colour not displaying correctly?: Colour to the left is the colour I have chosen, but the colour to the left is lighter? I can't figure out why it's like this. I can't see why it should be a problem with the screen as my computer can clearly display the colour correctly, just not when it's used for the...
  4. Restore desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore desktop: My desktop configuration, along with the taskbar config disappeared while I was editing and saving a PrintScreen. All applications, files, etc still exist, but require workarounds to access. Any thoughts about how to restore my desktop and taskbar settings?...
  5. restore desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore desktop: How to restore desktop on new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-desktop/975e2c39-62a0-4110-b6e6-77e9d39fba2f
  6. Restore desktop blue colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore desktop blue colour: Hi, I think since a upgrade overnight my destop has changed to cacky awful blue colour. Can I revert back to what It was ? I tried r-click-Desptop-Personalise but got nowhere. Thanks 143233
  7. Desktop Selection Box has no Colour

Desktop Selection Box has no Colour: Hello, Recently after modifying the registry key in "HKCU\Control Panel\Users" called "HotTrackingColor" to a green colour instead of the normal blue, instead of green, it doesn't even show blue anymore, just this: (See attached) I have looked on other forums and have had no...
  8. background colours need change to blue

background colours need change to blue: background colour settings to my blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-need-change-to-blue/bc77af09-0324-4589-bfdd-371c3b830ef7
  9. Desktop a strange pink colour

Desktop a strange pink colour: My Desktop has changed to a strange pink colour. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-a-strange-pink-colour/4b23dbe7-89d0-42a7-99f2-9839e5bacd43
  10. Change my desktop colour - help!!

Change my desktop colour - help!!: I got my new Acer V13 and try as I might I cannot change the desktop background colour! It has a picture against a blue background - on my last laptop I had a choice of PLAIN colours and I cannot find them! I can see a palette of colours but these only change the colour...