Windows 10: restore documents from Mirror

Discus and support restore documents from Mirror in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings; Windows 10, I have a mirror of my computer and wish to restore my documents only. How may I accomplish this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnoskar, Jan 30, 2019.

1. johnoskar Win User

restore documents from Mirror

Greetings;

Windows 10, I have a mirror of my computer and wish to restore my documents only.

How may I accomplish this??

:)

johnoskar, Jan 30, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 30, 2019
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Jan 30, 2019
  4. restore documents from Mirror

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

restore documents from Mirror

1. restore documents from Mirror - Similar Threads - restore documents Mirror

2. Default document folder restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default document folder restore: I want to restore the default document folder on my windows 11. After I removed one drive my documents folder disapeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-document-folder-restore/130672cf-ecd7-4edb-8aac-8334343d79ba
  3. Restore Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Document: I saved a document on word which was very important. It had my entire essay for my finals this week on it and somehow the progress did not send even after saving it and keeping the tab open. How do i get this back ASAP. I have tried going in preferences, checking that first...
  4. Restore Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Document: I saved a document on word which was very important. It had my entire essay for my finals this week on it and somehow the progress did not send even after saving it and keeping the tab open. How do i get this back ASAP. I have tried going in preferences, checking that first...
  5. Restore Document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. After restoring from a Restore Point, my Public Documents folders is changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After restoring from a Restore Point, my Public Documents folders is changed.: In Windows 10, I wrote a little desktop app and I store user data in C:\Users\Public\Documents\MyCoolApp\I thought that Windows System Restore didn't touch this area. But am i wrong?I just recovered from a restore point and my folder contents have been reverted.Ideas?...
  7. 20H2 How to restore from freefilesync mirror backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    20H2 How to restore from freefilesync mirror backup: I've been using freefilesync to mirror my users/me (and users/wife) folders and wonder how to restore should I need to. The first thing that occurs to me is to reverse the backup process but I wonder how to go about it. I don't foresee having to do this short of a hard...
  8. word restore document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word restore document: I was writing my paper, and hit save and then my whole document disappeared. I have been trying to restore my previous versions but they are all blank. please help me....
  9. W10 macrium mirror to be restored on a smaller drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    W10 macrium mirror to be restored on a smaller drive: My Windows 10 Acer V5 laptop has a ~430GB drive (excluding the system and W10 recovery partition), and I am creating a Macrium mirror copy and saving on a borrowed external drive temporarily. My plan is to subdivide the drive with Minitool as 150 system partition 150 for...
  10. Restoring my Documents folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring my Documents folder: Hello, I was just in the process of moving my Documents Library from my C drive to my D drive when I made a mistake: In the Properties window, under the location tab, I meant to create the new location D:\Documents, but instead I just left it as D:\ Now my D drive...