Windows 10: Restore Down Button is not working

Discus and support Restore Down Button is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to enable Restore Down Button in Windows 10? Thank you in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlackCruzer, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Restore Down Button is not working

How to enable Restore Down Button in Windows 10? Thank you in advance

:)

BlackCruzer, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Restore Down Button is not working

my restore button does not work

Hi grbieger,

In order to help you with your concern about the restore button which does not work, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • Can we request you to post a screen shot of this issue here? This is for us to see and investigate thoroughly.
    • What is the current Build and Version of your Windows 10 PC? To know these information, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear showing the current Build and Version of your PC.

(Should you need to update your PC, you may click on this link. This will also show you the update
    history for Windows 10.)

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Restore Down Button is not working

1. Restore Down Button is not working - Similar Threads - Restore Down Button

2. Restore Down Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Down Not Working: Maximize/Restore Down feature isn't working. I need to be able to split screen for work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-down-not-working/1e79c2d2-d647-4950-9623-7fb43c9f82ea
  3. Restore Down Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Down Not Working: Maximize/Restore Down feature isn't working. I need to be able to split screen for work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-down-not-working/1e79c2d2-d647-4950-9623-7fb43c9f82ea
  4. Restore Down Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Maximize/Restore Down Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximize/Restore Down Button: A few days ago, my Maximize/Restore Down Button stopped working in Word. When I click to Restore Down my Word document, instead of the window getting smaller, I get the little "window" shown below.I have tried everything to get the Restore Down window but can't figure it out....
  6. Maximize/Restore Down Button

Maximize/Restore Down Button: A few days ago, my Maximize/Restore Down Button stopped working in Word. When I click to Restore Down my Word document, instead of the window getting smaller, I get the little "window" shown below.I have tried everything to get the Restore Down window but can't figure it out....
  7. "Restore Down" button not working - another fix to try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restore Down" button not working - another fix to try: Another "fix" to try for "Restore button" not working...After completing Win Defender Offline Scan tonight, May 22/22, my restore button stopped working. Spent an hour or more trying various solutions including the one which shows up most often here - disabling tablet mode....
  8. "Restore Down" button not working - another fix to try

"Restore Down" button not working - another fix to try: Another "fix" to try for "Restore button" not working...After completing Win Defender Offline Scan tonight, May 22/22, my restore button stopped working. Spent an hour or more trying various solutions including the one which shows up most often here - disabling tablet mode....
  9. "Restore Down" button not working - another fix to try

10. Restore Down Button on Windows 10

Restore Down Button on Windows 10: Restore down button does not work. I found this topic on another forum but the answers did not show. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-down-button-on-windows-10/100f0fb5-b6f2-4a06-8930-7b13e6ce6ec8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore down button wont work

2. restore down not working

3. restore down windows 10

4. restore down button,
  5. restore down not working in windows 10,
  6. restore down,
  7. restore down button on windows 10,
  8. 如何restore down,
  9. restore down doesnt work,
  10. how to resume the restore down button in windows,
  11. restore down in windows 10,