Windows 10: Restore down icon

Discus and support Restore down icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The restore down icon on top RH corner of screen does not work anymore, any rem.edies would be appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chebinski, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Chebinski Win User

Restore down icon

The restore down icon on top RH corner of screen does not work anymore, any rem.edies would be appreciated

:)

Chebinski, Jul 24, 2019

2. How do I restore the original icons on android 7? [Solved]

What I would strongly suggest is you install a custom launcher, something like Nova Launcher or Apex, that way you can set up your dock or desktop any way you like it, add icon packs from play store, gestures etc and it can feel a bit smoother than stock launcher.

IceScreamer, Jul 24, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore down icon [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Restore down icon

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Restore down icon

1. Restore down icon - Similar Threads - Restore down icon

2. Restore Down Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Down Not Working: Maximize/Restore Down feature isn't working. I need to be able to split screen for work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-down-not-working/1e79c2d2-d647-4950-9623-7fb43c9f82ea
  3. Restore Down Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Down Not Working: Maximize/Restore Down feature isn't working. I need to be able to split screen for work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-down-not-working/1e79c2d2-d647-4950-9623-7fb43c9f82ea
  4. Restore Down issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Down issue: This might sound wired but I like my apps to restore down in a particular way. For example: I have messenger app installed in my PC and I want it to restore down and appear like this:but... Everytime I reboot my computer it switches to this :Is there any way I can force apps...
  5. restore icons

restore icons: How do I restore and save shortcut desktop icons after deleting cookies and browsing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-icons/d6e8bb5e-101c-450e-bb34-137e55d9b48a
  6. Mouse and Touchpad randomly move towards the 'Restore Down' icon.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Touchpad randomly move towards the 'Restore Down' icon.: For about a few weeks now my mouse would move towards the Restore Down Icon the button in between minimize and close window, and it'll randomly do this, primarily when my hands are off of my mouse like now when I'm typing this. This problem is extremely annoying and has...
  7. Shortcut for restore down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut for restore down.: Going to keep it breif, whats the shorcut to restory down an app in windows 10, since i cant find any answers in a search, thanks :). submitted by /u/vladmir-lennin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivb384/shortcut_for_restore_down/
  8. Restore down bug

Restore down bug: An error persists in this new Dell Windows 10 desktop. The preferred sizes of window, Microsoft Edge, and Excel (Home and Student 2019) are (1) maximize and (2) 10” wide by full length of monitor anchored on the monitor’s top left corner. However, after clicking Restore...
  9. Max/restore down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Max/restore down: The maximize / restore down button in the upper right corner of the menu bar does not work in windows 10 Version 1803. I have confirmed that my laptop is set to desktop mode and not tablet....
  10. 'Restore Down' file icon upper right function?

in Windows 10 Support
    'Restore Down' file icon upper right function?: Hello, I just purchased a new desktop Acer Aspire that has win10 home 64 on it that I have been setting up. I've installed our copy of Office Professional Plus 2016 on it as well. I also have a 2 year old Acer laptop that also has win10 home 64 and it has Office...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore down windows 10