Windows 10: restore files after reset

Discus and support restore files after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; =had to reset and now want to restore apps in removed apps they are all in one file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnRinella-Kelly1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. restore files after reset

=had to reset and now want to restore apps in removed apps they are all in one file

:)

AnnRinella-Kelly1, Apr 14, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore files after reset [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 14, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

restore files after reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

restore files after reset

1. restore files after reset - Similar Threads - restore files reset

2. restore files after unintentional factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore files after unintentional factory reset: I moved my ssd to different hardware but failed so i had to get the data erased in order for it to work , exept i really wanted my data all intact because all i wanted is to use my laptop again ....
  3. restore files after unintentional factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore files after unintentional factory reset: I moved my ssd to different hardware but failed so i had to get the data erased in order for it to work , exept i really wanted my data all intact because all i wanted is to use my laptop again ....
  4. restore files after unintentional factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  6. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  7. restore files after windows reset

restore files after windows reset: I reset my windows 10 with the wkeep my files' option. After the reset all my files are only accessible via onedrive but doesn't appear in the local folders and the onedrive has no storage space left I only have the basic 5 giga and my files are about 60 giga how can i...
  8. restoring files after windows reset

restoring files after windows reset: My webcam was not being detected. After asking questions here and searching the ends of the earth I found no answers except to perform a system reset. I backed up my file to my Seagate External 1TB Hard Drive, and this is where all hell broke loose. Went to restore files,...
  9. Restoring Pictures after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring Pictures after reset: I was encountering numerous blue screens today so I reset my drive with windows on it. In my haste I forgot to back up my photos and have since deleted them however, I have been using "Piriform Recuva" and it shows all my previous photos but when I try to open the restored...
  10. Can you restore files after thorough reset?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can you restore files after thorough reset?: I have a very quick question that need a answer. I tried google searching, but I wasn't able to find the answer to the problem I'm trying to refer. So, let's say that you need to reset your Windows 10. There are two options for resetting; quick and thorough reset. I know...