Windows 10: Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10

Discus and support Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I worked on a video in the free version of MovieMaker, but when I started with another video, my first video was nowhere to be found anymore, since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mirjambee, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Mirjambee Win User

Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10

I worked on a video in the free version of MovieMaker, but when I started with another video, my first video was nowhere to be found anymore, since I could only open my most recent project. Is it possible to restore the first video?

:)

Mirjambee, Oct 10, 2020
  2. JimPirie Win User

Windows Live Moviemaker

I am using Windows 10 and Windows Live Moviemaker and having the following problem.

I have created a Live Moviemaker project with photos and video from my IPad Air and it seems to accept all the imported media and play properly.

However, after I save the project and open it up later, the video does not play and the thumbnails are partly greyed out. The photos are displaying perfectly.

In addition, the programme frequently crashes and fails to respond.

My old Windows 8 gave me no problems on similar types of projects.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

JayPee

JimPirie, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Oct 10, 2020
  4. KCav45 Win User

How to add custom audio to pictures in video project

Working on a video project in Windows 10 Photo App.

1. created a new project folder
    2. imported 6 JPGs
    3. created a Storyboard starting with a title card
    Created audio:

1. clicked on Custom Audio
    2. made 10 second recording to go with the title card
    3. clicked Done, it created an m4a file and stored it in my Documents/Recordings folder
    How do I import the audio file into my project and merge it with the title card?

1. the m4a file name is 1 - Title card
    2. the duration is 13 sections
    3. I changed the duration of the Title card on the Story Line to 13 seconds
    Looked for instructions about

1. how to import m4a file into my project - found nothing
    2. how to merge jpgs with m4as - found nothing
    How can I create Custom Audio and merge it with the jpgs on my Storyboard and save it to a video file?

KCav45, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10 - Similar Threads - Restore video creating

2. Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.: After a recent windows update when I try to play a video I have downloaded using either the photos or the films and tv app the video won't play for the first 5 seconds and I'm not able to pause or fast forward the video. After that time passes the video will start playing...
  3. Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.: After a recent windows update when I try to play a video I have downloaded using either the photos or the films and tv app the video won't play for the first 5 seconds and I'm not able to pause or fast forward the video. After that time passes the video will start playing...
  4. MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release

MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release: MiniTool MovieMaker’s easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos with no video design experience required! Just import your files, add titles, transitions and effects. Edit audio in every video clip. Undo/Redo image/video editing. One-click applies...
  5. A tmp is created after export of a project in Windows Video Editor

A tmp is created after export of a project in Windows Video Editor: Hi Sir, I was using the windows editor for a project and in the end, I exported and waited, the end result was that it created a temp file and the mp4 file was empty Please help me with this... Thanks...
  6. Video Project

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Project: I did a reset of windows keeping all files, but I've lost all my "videos in process" from the Photo app. Is there any way to retrieve these? I thought the reset kept all files....
  7. Video Project

Video Project: I uploaded photos to Video Project but can't get the photos back. How do I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-project/83663d69-2279-4afb-971c-d6825a9493e3
  8. How to create custom video projects

How to create custom video projects: How can I create custom video on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-video-projects/98fe164e-42d8-462f-a2b5-8abd5dccc87c
  9. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4
  10. video project

video project: I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating. Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?...