Windows 10: Restore folder full view with moving just mouse.

Discus and support Restore folder full view with moving just mouse. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, On Win 7, when opened folder (any folder, outlook screen and etc.) was partly moved of screen - it was easy to get back full view just by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AUDRIUS MASIULEVICIUS, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Restore folder full view with moving just mouse.

Hello,

On Win 7, when opened folder (any folder, outlook screen and etc.) was partly moved of screen - it was easy to get back full view just by going with mouse on the screens edge and the remaining part of folder (that was initially moved partly of screen) would just move back to screen.

It was easy, fast and no cascade or etc. was necessary. But now I have moved to Win. 10 and I can't use this thing, as the mouse cursor go to the edge and thats it (the part of folder that is off screen does not move automatically).

Does anyone know how to do this on Win 10 ?

:)

AUDRIUS MASIULEVICIUS, Oct 29, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Oct 29, 2019
  3. DavidY Win User
    How to restore offscreen VLC?

If I've understood the problem correctly(?), you might try this:
    1. Open VLC and select it in the taskbar so it is the currently selected application (even though you can't see it)
    2. Let go of the mouse and be careful not to move it until step 6
    3. Use the Alt-Spacebar key combination
    4. There should be a little pop-up menu which appears. If 'Move' is an option, use the downward cursor/arrow key to select it and press enter. If 'Restore' is an option, select that option with the cursor keys, press Enter and go back to step 3
    5. Once you've selected Move, be careful to not move the mouse. Instead, hit one of the cursor/arrow keys (left/right/up/down) a couple of times
    6. *Then* move the mouse. With any luck the VLC window should come into view and you can re-position it.

DavidY, Oct 29, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Restore folder full view with moving just mouse.

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Restore folder full view with moving just mouse.

1. Restore folder full view with moving just mouse. - Similar Threads - Restore folder full

2. Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window: When I move the mouse pointer to another tab or window, I want to focus without clicking full focus, any idea?It's really an extra click, removing it makes the job very easyWindows 10 came and added Scroll Focus, but I am looking for full FocusOS : Windows 11...
  3. Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening: Much like CartIsHere2017 message and many other questions I have read here, I too need to be able to use single click in all aspects of computer interface. I have tremors and often when I double-click especially on small things my hand shakes and it does not read the double...
  4. Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening: Much like CartIsHere2017 message and many other questions I have read here, I too need to be able to use single click in all aspects of computer interface. I have tremors and often when I double-click especially on small things my hand shakes and it does not read the double...
  5. How to Backup and restore Default folder views

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Backup and restore Default folder views: This has been copied from a 2017 article I wrote on another forum. I'll review this thread, including any suggestions for improvement, when I get/make the time and I will probably then suggest it as a TenForumsTutorial. Introduction Once you have set up the default folder...
  6. Do i restore the full back up or just incremental?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Do i restore the full back up or just incremental?: Hello, I have made in the past a full back up using Macrium Reflect And I was doing incremental back up every time something changes I was following the Kari Finn excellent tutorial but one thing about restoring I didn’t understand. My question is when restoring, do I need...
  7. Moved Documents folder to enter drive, not folder. Can't restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Moved Documents folder to enter drive, not folder. Can't restore.: I did a fresh install of Win10 on an SSD and was in the process of moving the Documents folder to a separate HDD (F drive) using the 'Move to' option but I selected just the F: drive instead of a new Documents folder. When I tried to move again to the Documents folder on the...
  8. Target for a folder full of links will be moved

in Windows 10 Support
    Target for a folder full of links will be moved: I have a folder that contains links to programs that reside in various other folders, called SysTools. I like to have the links for tools I use for various things in one place. I'm copying the SysTools folder to my Laptop and need to change all the Target drives from...
  9. Backup and Restore Folder View Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Folder View Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Folder View Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Folder View Settings in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can change the layout view of the content of your folders to how you like. This tutorial will show you how...
  10. Cursor icon blocking view of folders during move

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor icon blocking view of folders during move: This subject came up about 3 years ago in the Seven Folder when evaluating whether I should move my stable of 22 WinXP3 systems to Win 7. Never made the move since Win7, win8 and Win 8-1 seemed to be a downgrade from WinXP3. I have just installed Win 10 on a Dell Computer...