Windows 10: Restore Fonts Windows 10

Discus and support Restore Fonts Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really need to restore the fonts from Windows 10. Here's what I tried: "Go to the Windows 10 search field on the taskbar, and type Control Panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanineScheitler, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Restore Fonts Windows 10

I really need to restore the fonts from Windows 10.
    Here's what I tried:
    "Go to the Windows 10 search field on the taskbar, and type Control Panel. Click on the Control Panel link under the search results, to open it. With the Control Panel open, go to Appearance and Personalization, and then Change Font Settings under Fonts."

In my Windows 10 there is no Font Settings option. There is no panel on the left any more or there are only the categories but no further links.
    Only the installed fonts and ClearFont and font settings for all languages are displayed.

Where did Microsoft move this setting? How can I reinstall Windows 10 fonts?

Thanks

:)

JanineScheitler, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Restore Fonts Windows 10

Download Windows 10 Font Pack

Thanks for the info but it's not the solution to what I need. It does not include the complete list of fonts originally included in windows 10. In addition to the fact that as it is mentioned in it at the time you restore the system, you will for certain
    lose other information that is unnecessary to delete and could be hard to restore. In previous editions there is a downloadable package with all the fonts which allows you to fix fonts problems without messing around with other configurations. If you follow
    the steps suggested you need to restore corel, acrobat, illustrator, among other programs since each one of them have some unique fonts.

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Restore Fonts Windows 10

1. Restore Fonts Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore Fonts

2. I cannot restore my fonts even though i restored my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my fonts even though i restored my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to delete some stuff to free up some space for my cpu and storage by following youtube vid, and I forgot which app i deleted. Then, all the fonts in my web, google and file explorer has all changed. I tried alot of ways getting it back, but its...
  3. I cannot restore my fonts even though i restored my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot restore my fonts even though i restored my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to delete some stuff to free up some space for my cpu and storage by following youtube vid, and I forgot which app i deleted. Then, all the fonts in my web, google and file explorer has all changed. I tried alot of ways getting it back, but its...
  4. How do I restore fonts to default size.

How do I restore fonts to default size.: Fix Control panel/appearance/fonts doesn't work for this Lenovo Yoga W11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-fonts-to-default-size/aed85edd-35c6-4a57-95d4-cc1c3a4a7e84
  5. How do I restore fonts to default size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore fonts to default size.: Fix Control panel/appearance/fonts doesn't work for this Lenovo Yoga W11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-fonts-to-default-size/aed85edd-35c6-4a57-95d4-cc1c3a4a7e84
  6. 2 issues: Invisible desktop icon and inconsistency system font - can I restore system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 issues: Invisible desktop icon and inconsistency system font - can I restore system...: Hi Everyone,I have two issues:1. The font on top of the app preivew is inconsistent with the Windows system font i.e. not Segoe UI Variable, how can I change it?2. All of my desktop icons are invisible - I know they are on the desktop when I right click there is a response...
  7. 2 issues: Invisible desktop icon and inconsistency system font - can I restore system...

2 issues: Invisible desktop icon and inconsistency system font - can I restore system...: Hi Everyone,I have two issues:1. The font on top of the app preivew is inconsistent with the Windows system font i.e. not Segoe UI Variable, how can I change it?2. All of my desktop icons are invisible - I know they are on the desktop when I right click there is a response...
  8. Restore default Sinhala font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore default Sinhala font: I installed Sinhala language features through the settings then my Sinhala font changed to ugly font which is harder to readHow to restore windows 11 default Sinhala font? I uninstalled Sinhala language features, but nothing changed....
  9. Restore default Sinhala font

Restore default Sinhala font: I installed Sinhala language features through the settings then my Sinhala font changed to ugly font which is harder to readHow to restore windows 11 default Sinhala font? I uninstalled Sinhala language features, but nothing changed....
  10. My fonts have changed on the internet. How do I restore default fonts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My fonts have changed on the internet. How do I restore default fonts?: I had some tech work done with screen sharing. The problem was solved but now all the fonts are messed up and look terrible. I tried restoring default settings on fonts, but it does nothing....