Windows 10: Restore Fonts Windows 10

Discus and support Restore Fonts Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really need to restore the fonts from Windows 10. Here's what I tried: "Go to the Windows 10 search field on the taskbar, and type Control Panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanineScheitler, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Restore Fonts Windows 10

I really need to restore the fonts from Windows 10.
    Here's what I tried:
    "Go to the Windows 10 search field on the taskbar, and type Control Panel. Click on the Control Panel link under the search results, to open it. With the Control Panel open, go to Appearance and Personalization, and then Change Font Settings under Fonts."

In my Windows 10 there is no Font Settings option. There is no panel on the left any more or there are only the categories but no further links.
    Only the installed fonts and ClearFont and font settings for all languages are displayed.

Where did Microsoft move this setting? How can I reinstall Windows 10 fonts?

Thanks

:)

JanineScheitler, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Restore Fonts Windows 10

Download Windows 10 Font Pack

Thanks for the info but it's not the solution to what I need. It does not include the complete list of fonts originally included in windows 10. In addition to the fact that as it is mentioned in it at the time you restore the system, you will for certain
    lose other information that is unnecessary to delete and could be hard to restore. In previous editions there is a downloadable package with all the fonts which allows you to fix fonts problems without messing around with other configurations. If you follow
    the steps suggested you need to restore corel, acrobat, illustrator, among other programs since each one of them have some unique fonts.

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Restore Fonts Windows 10

1. Restore Fonts Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore Fonts

2. Windows 10 system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system restore: Trying to restore system to a previous point. System went to the following screen: "Please wait while Windows files and settings are being restored System Restore is initializing..." System has been stuck there for hours No response to anything Does someone know what...
  3. Defender prevented making Restore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defender prevented making Restore: Hello, Recently had to use a restore point. Started to make the restore, but at the end got a message that restore was not successful. It said I have to stop my antivirus program (and try again). My only antivirus is windows defender. Is there some way to stop defender...
  4. Windows 10 key not accepted after I had to restore my computer

Windows 10 key not accepted after I had to restore my computer: I have a Mac and had installed Windows 10 using Parallels. I had to restore my computer after having to erase it and had to re-install everything. I was having trouble getting my Windows apps to work again and had to re-install Windows twice. Now it says my account is not...
  5. System restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    System restore: in trying to enlarge the fonts on a file on my Windows 10 computer, i adjusted the display to 500% in Systems. I failed to understand that this adjusted the size of all fonts, not just the ones in the file. Now, my display shows everything in such large type that i can’t...
  6. system restore stuck

system restore stuck: Hi I started a system restore but it is just hanging on restoring registry. It has been doing this for nearly 3hrs. please help thanks Val https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-stuck/4ab32b0e-206a-4a6c-95e6-e05898a804e1
  7. Windows 10 | Default Fonts | Can't Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 | Default Fonts | Can't Restore: Hello, I installed some old software on my Windows 10 device and it changed the font to some old XP font. Here is a screenshot: 2018-11-17_0929 Unfortunately I didn't have system recovery enabled and have no restore point to revert back to. I have tried the following: 1....
  8. Restore Default Font settings button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Default Font settings button: In Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\Font Settings, the button labeled "Font settings" does not work although when pressed it appears to work. I even left it pressed overnight but no joy. Any help appreciated. [IMG]...
  9. Registry file to restore custom fonts settings? Size and Bold

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry file to restore custom fonts settings? Size and Bold: I use Winaero Tweaker on a couple of computers, to increase font sizes. Sometimes, when there's a Windows update, the custom settings go back to the default. Using an ICC profile helped, with the settings not being retained for some other reason, but it still does this after...
  10. System Font Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    System Font Restore: Hi Somehow I have changed my system font and I would like to restore it back to the default setting. I went to Control Panel. Found Font Settings and then I clicked the button "Restore Default Font Settings". The button dimmed (like it was working) but nothing...