Windows 10: restore full screen size

Discus and support restore full screen size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Only a small portion of screen is showing, the bottom shows a distorted desktop. How to restore????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdeleDonahoe, Dec 11, 2018.

1. restore full screen size

Only a small portion of screen is showing, the bottom shows a distorted desktop. How to restore????

:)

AdeleDonahoe, Dec 11, 2018
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Screen size after restore

I just restored my computer (Windows 10) which I have done several times. But now my screen size is reduced on the sides with a black background. When I expand the screen with the monitor it distorts the pictures and letters. Suggestions?

oklahomaguy, Dec 12, 2018
  4. restore full screen size

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

restore full screen size

1. restore full screen size - Similar Threads - restore full screen

2. Mailbox size is full.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  3. Mailbox size is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  4. Mailbox size is full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restore full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore full screen: Somehow the monitor display is too small - need to restore full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-full-screen/780c2fce-bb81-4a2f-b275-f2879d63742f
  6. Trying to restore full screen Firefox

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to restore full screen Firefox: My dog was sitting on my lap and hit something on the keyboard with her paws. The screen on Facebook has shrunk to a mini size in the middle of the monitor. Every other website is fine. How can we restore full screen to undo what she did?...
  7. restore to full screen on start-up

restore to full screen on start-up: My start up screen has reduced to a small screen with two black sides about 3" on both sides. I would like to restore to full screen. I have gone into personalization in settings and changed from "fit" to "stretch", but it did not change the screen. Is there an "apply" or...
  8. i would like to restore my screen to full size

i would like to restore my screen to full size: 2 days ago my screen display changed the style. today my screen has been reduced by about half. I would like to restore it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/dae1530a-bf0d-4a08-b99a-3483a1b193d9
  9. Going Back to Full-Screen Size

Going Back to Full-Screen Size: While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't know how that happened. I want to go back to full screen size and the small tabs....
  10. how do I restore my screen to full size?

how do I restore my screen to full size?: how do I restore my desktop and screen to full size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/419a2f55-1e23-4075-b9db-89d935f12416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore full size screen

2. how to restore full screen size

3. screen size back to normal

4. restore to normal size,
  5. restore my desktop size back too one screen,
  6. restore screen to normal size,
  7. how to get screen back to normal size,
  8. restore screen size,
  9. restore page to full size in windows 10,
  10. simple way to restore screen size,
  11. restore screen to normal size windows 10,