Windows 10: restore hard drive

Discus and support restore hard drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I re-format the hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-hard-drive/d3ced27f-d6e8-419f-9b29-45fbf00daa8f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimGarrison1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. restore hard drive

How do I re-format the hard drive

:)

JimGarrison1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Nov 6, 2018
  4. restore hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

restore hard drive

1. restore hard drive - Similar Threads - restore hard drive

2. Recover or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  3. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  4. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  5. recovery or restore hard drive

6. File Restore After Replacing Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Restore After Replacing Hard Drive: I recently replaced my hard drive and restored the data from the company that backed up my computer. However, I can not find my Work File. Can anyone help me find it?...
  7. Restore backup using hard drive or optical drive?

Restore backup using hard drive or optical drive?: When i made a backup image file in my external hard drive can i directly restore it from my hard drive or should i make a bootable copy at an optical drive? And if it's possible to use my hard drive will it erase all the data inside the hard drive?...
  8. Restore files after damaged hard drive

Restore files after damaged hard drive: My hard drive died and was replaced by Dell. Fortunately I think my files were backed up to a Seagate external drive and I can find no clear instructions on how to restore/move my files correctly to my new hard drive. I have the Seagate dashboard but it doesn't seem to...
  9. Creating a system restore in an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a system restore in an external hard drive: I have windows 10 installed on my ssd in laptop.I want to create a backup of the windows only and store in my external hdd in a way that I would be able to use remaining space on external drive normally and restore from it if something bad happens.Is it possible? submitted...
  10. Restoring from external hard drive

Restoring from external hard drive: My old laptop became non-functional (bad motherboard), so I uninstalled my SSD hard drive and have been using it as an external hard drive. Now, I would like to install everything on this external hard drive including the OS and files onto a new laptop. How can I do this?...