Windows 10: Restore health command on CMD stopped working.

Discus and support Restore health command on CMD stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i occaisionaly UBS does not recognize by windows nor forgive me if i take this opportunity to rant on the "brilliant" Decision to make this POP UP keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AssafGoldlust, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Restore health command on CMD stopped working.

i occaisionaly UBS does not recognize by windows
    nor forgive me if i take this opportunity to rant on the "brilliant" Decision to make this POP
    UP keep popping up without any meaning full to get windows to shut the !@!!!##!! up about it.

any way i used to be able to fix this with a bunch of commands on CMD.
    one of them is the "Restore Health" command

to get things to work properly again.

but now everytime im trying to use it, i get the following message:

it never happend before,it used to work just fine.

so the question is why the hack does it happening
    and how do i get this commend to work again?
    Restore health command on CMD stopped working. 63fcf447-ddca-4a82-90a2-2a9fda3162ba?upload=true.png

:)

AssafGoldlust, Jul 9, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 STORE IS NOT WORKING

We appreciate the response. Since we're done with sfc /scannow, we suggest that you run the DISM command in cmd. Here are the command that you may use:

• DISM /online /cleanup-image /restore health

Let us know how it goies

Carlos Tin, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Restore health command on CMD stopped working.

windows 10 file manager not working. and too many installs to return to 8.1

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I suggest you to perform DISM
    Restore health and see if that helps.

Refer the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow
    • Close the CMD window

Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Waseemulla S, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Restore health command on CMD stopped working.

1. Restore health command on CMD stopped working. - Similar Threads - Restore health command

2. Does closing out of command prompt stop the restore health process from completing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does closing out of command prompt stop the restore health process from completing?: I did the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth in the command prompt, and it said that it needed repair. So I did the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. It was running until 50% and then I realized that it said DISM and not DISM.exe so I closed out of command...
  3. Does closing out of command prompt stop the restore health process from completing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does closing out of command prompt stop the restore health process from completing?: I did the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth in the command prompt, and it said that it needed repair. So I did the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. It was running until 50% and then I realized that it said DISM and not DISM.exe so I closed out of command...
  4. Source files cannot be found Restore-health cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Source files cannot be found Restore-health cmd: My feature update to 21H1 keeps having error when it reaches 100 percent installation. I read an article online suggesting this. I did the scan now and the other two first steps. When DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth reached a 100%, it shown this. Please help....
  5. Source files cannot be found Restore-health cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Source files cannot be found Restore-health cmd: My feature update to 21H1 keeps having error when it reaches 100 percent installation. I read an article online suggesting this. I did the scan now and the other two first steps. When DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth reached a 100%, it shown this. Please help....
  6. Source files cannot be found Restore-health cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. command shutdown dont work in cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    command shutdown dont work in cmd: When enter comand "shutdown -s " in CMD get message " shutdown' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" . What must do to solve this problem?...
  8. why is it showing this when restoring health in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is it showing this when restoring health in cmd: C:\Windows\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.572 Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\. For more information, review the...
  9. Cipher command on cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cipher command on cmd not working: [ATTACH] When I try to use the cipher command on cmd, this happens. Can anyone help? I am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cipher-command-on-cmd-not-working/284fa5fd-7158-4303-a9e0-394f7a00fed8
  10. Restore health command not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restore health command not working: When I try the restore health command , it says error occured and i don,t know the reason [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-health-command-not-working/432e36e7-1d81-45db-bfb7-6f5d7a6057cb