Windows 10: Restore in app purchase

Discus and support Restore in app purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost the in app purchase of the app Feedlab removing ads. I've tried all the methods mentioned in the following link but it is still not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReneNg, Apr 4, 2020.

1. ReneNg Win User

Restore in app purchase

I lost the in app purchase of the app Feedlab removing ads. I've tried all the methods mentioned in the following link but it is still not working.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-inapp-purchases/a0abe0e6-557c-4aee-af17-79846e004327

What should I do now? This already happened to be twice and I have paid for ad removals for three times within 2 years time. I'm tired of this.

:)

ReneNg, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to restore in-app purchases?

Hi Tracy,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in restoring your in-app purchases, we would like to know the following information:

• What is the name of the game that you are playing?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the game using the same Microsoft account?
    • Are you able to restore your game progress?
    • Which type of in-app purchase have you made in the game? (Premium service, in-game currency, etc.)

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Restore in app purchase

Restore In-App Purchase's

Hi,

To better assist you with in-app purchase, we'd like to clarify the following:

• Were you able to see your in-app purchases in the Library after clicking
      Show all?

Restore in app purchase c4ad2d86-a83c-42e0-a9f1-9217d8d2a0f5.png
    • What type of device did you use to download/purchase the app?
    • If possible, please provide us with a screenshot to serve as our reference.
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Restore in app purchase

1. Restore in app purchase - Similar Threads - Restore app purchase

2. Can't Restore Add-On Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Restore Add-On Purchase: I bought the full version lifetime option of Neat Office and used it just fine on my computer before I had to soft-reset the computer. Now it's not in the app's Add-ons/Downloadable Content and not showing up in my Microsoft Store Library, though I've checked to see that it's...
  3. Can't Restore Add-On Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Restore Add-On Purchase: I bought the full version lifetime option of Neat Office and used it just fine on my computer before I had to soft-reset the computer. Now it's not in the app's Add-ons/Downloadable Content and not showing up in my Microsoft Store Library, though I've checked to see that it's...
  4. Restore Purchase

Restore Purchase: Hi! I wanted to buy Minecraft for windows 10 but I accidentally bought the Dungeons version thinking it was the normal Minecraft. Is there any way to restore my purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-purchase/aa51eca0-b2ae-4b87-9b17-494823f7b4ef
  5. Restoring a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring a purchased game: Hi, I purchased tabs on 29th Jan and I have had to format the computer, I have tried to reinstall the game but it just asks me to buy it again. How do I redownload a purchase? Thanks in advance...
  6. Restoring purchase

Restoring purchase: I bought minecraft windows ten edition but am very upset with it. I want to restore the purchase but can't find out how. How can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-purchase/7e7cffff-99cb-4b08-9492-d1465f7f1bf8
  7. In app purchase

In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  8. in app purchases

in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  9. in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchase: hi im unable to make in app purchase for modern combat 5 blackout. Im from Kuwait but im not able to enter the details as the location shows US https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchase/62675931-4cab-434e-826c-521a7bea671e
  10. Microsoft store restore purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store restore purchase: i redeemed a code for a game a long time ago and recently i have re-installed windows on my computer. when i go to the microsoft store it says i have to buy or redeem a code again. how do i get it back?...