Windows 10: Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts?

Discus and support Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, i just reset my iPhone and wanted to restore it from the previously created backup Unfortunately, the backup always aborts when restoring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Kifilohh, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Kifilohh Win User

Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts?

Hello,

i just reset my iPhone and wanted to restore it from the previously created backup Unfortunately, the backup always aborts when restoring the backup.

The error message appears: "itunes could not restore the iphone because an error occurred while reading from or writing to the iphone"

What could be the reason for that?

Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts? 0_big.jpg

Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts? 1_big.jpg

:)

Kifilohh, Jun 21, 2020

2. Itune Iphone backup to PC

why doesn't Itunes reflect the most current Iphone 6 backup date ?

DebbieDellinger, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Itunes and Wimdows 10

I cannot synch my IPhone on Windows 10 . I keep getting a message on Itunes that the computer isn't authorized. I follow the steps on ITunes to authorize and ITunes says it is authorized. any suggestions?

johnlamson, Jun 21, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts? - Similar Threads - Restore iPhone backup

2. How to fix Microsoft Authenticator data wiped out by Restoration from iTunes backup to iPhone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix Microsoft Authenticator data wiped out by Restoration from iTunes backup to iPhone?: Restoration from iTunes backup wipe out my Microsoft Authenticator data. App no longer shows any data. How to fix?Do I have add each account again?...
  3. where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help: Please help needed,.. is there a way to change the path of iTunes where your iPhone backup can be directed to a direct storage disk?... i.e from default local drive C: to a different Storage Drive with a free space. thanks! submitted by /u/georgio1990 [link] [comments]...
  4. How to restore a backup from iTunes not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to restore a backup from iTunes not working: Hello, I recently got a new Iphone 11, before going to the apple store I backed up my Iphone 7plus to iTunes it's important to note that this version of iTunes was downloaded from the Microsoft store, not apple. I made sure that my computer, iTunes, and my 7plus were all up...
  5. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  6. Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup: Hello all, I have a question that I have been having a hard time finding an answer for by just searching the web. I am trying to create an mklink for my iTunes backup directory so that I can store my iPhone backups on my much larger HDD d: drive rather than my SSD c: drive....
  7. Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006: I've been in touch with apple who advised its not one of their error codes and to contqact Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-restore-iphone-on-itunes-on-windows-10-error/ffcb28e5-dc50-4bc6-ab13-a21340743629
  8. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  9. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  10. iTunes 11 woes on Windows 10, backup restore will not finish.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    iTunes 11 woes on Windows 10, backup restore will not finish.: I use iTunes 11.2.2.3 on my Windows 7 PC to maintain a couple of my iPhones. I installed it into Windows 10 and basically, it works. I had been syncing, and I was able to do a restoration this morning, I had no problems with that. But when I try to restore my backup, that's...