Windows 10: Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Discus and support Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Oct 1, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Hi,
    After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run:
    Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them.
    However, I just found the need for a single one: Xbox Accessories to update my xbox one controllers via PC (Xbox Wireless Dongle or Cable).
    So If there's a way to just setup this without Store would be great.
    However, since Store is also removed I think I must 1st install Store & 2nd Xbox Accessories.
    Note that I cannot reinstall Windows and don't have an image to restore as well.
    So please let me know the easiest & shortest way to install the above Apps only.
    Really thanks for help Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App :)

:)

omidsolo, Oct 1, 2018

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Xbox Accessories app won't install

Hi Sam,

If you encounter issues installing an application from the Windows Store, it may be due to one of the following reasons:

• Corrupted Windows Store cache
    • Corrupted user account data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Software conflicts
    To resolve this issue, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games or apps from the Windows Store.

We also recommend keeping the device up-to-date. Refer to
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Oct 1, 2018
  4. Sam Jay Win User

Xbox Accessories app won't install

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your advice. I ran the troubleshooter and it automatically reset the Windows store for me, but the problem persists. It also suggests to reset the store again everytime I go back to the troubleshooter, as if it hasn't already done it once.

Sam Jay, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App - Similar Threads - Restore Store App

2. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  3. Xbox Accessories App won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App won't start: The light on my Xbox Elite Servies 2 turned bluish-green. I wanted to update the firmware. The Win10 XBox Accessories App will not start. It'll launch for a few seconds, then disappear. The app won't update. Windows has been updated.Any ideas?...
  4. XBox Accessories app won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  5. XBox Accessories app won't install

XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  6. Unable to login to Xbox accessories and Xbox app

Unable to login to Xbox accessories and Xbox app: I'm unable loginto Xbox app and Xbox accessories app. On the Xbox accessories app I get error code 0x800701F4.It also tells me to install Xbox identity provider and Xbox app which were bothinstalled already. The login screen on the Xbox app is flashing few times when I'm...
  7. Xbox Accessories App will not launch.

Xbox Accessories App will not launch.: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and for whatever reason I can not get the Xbox Accessories App to open up. It always just starts to open and then shuts down immediately. I wouldn't care except the controller is not playable until can access the software. I tried...
  8. Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?): Basically I just did a new installation of Windows yesterday and tweaked it. I found a really cheap xbox elite controller that will be arriving soon, and I have seen that you actually need to use the Xbox Accessories app to modify what the paddles do. Is there a way I could...
  9. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...
  10. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....