Windows 10: Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Discus and support Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Oct 1, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Hi,
    After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run:
    Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them.
    However, I just found the need for a single one: Xbox Accessories to update my xbox one controllers via PC (Xbox Wireless Dongle or Cable).
    So If there's a way to just setup this without Store would be great.
    However, since Store is also removed I think I must 1st install Store & 2nd Xbox Accessories.
    Note that I cannot reinstall Windows and don't have an image to restore as well.
    So please let me know the easiest & shortest way to install the above Apps only.
    Really thanks for help Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App :)

:)

omidsolo, Oct 1, 2018

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Xbox Accessories app won't install

Hi Sam,

If you encounter issues installing an application from the Windows Store, it may be due to one of the following reasons:

• Corrupted Windows Store cache
    • Corrupted user account data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Software conflicts
    To resolve this issue, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games or apps from the Windows Store.

We also recommend keeping the device up-to-date. Refer to
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Oct 1, 2018
  4. Sam Jay Win User

Xbox Accessories app won't install

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your advice. I ran the troubleshooter and it automatically reset the Windows store for me, but the problem persists. It also suggests to reset the store again everytime I go back to the troubleshooter, as if it hasn't already done it once.

Sam Jay, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App - Similar Threads - Restore Store App

2. Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.: Right after I boot the app the text is fine, but the text would went classified style if I point my mouse to any button.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-app-doesnt-show-text/c2710552-8c91-4a95-b305-b6a1e0264d25
  3. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....
  4. Error with windows store and xbox apps

Error with windows store and xbox apps: Hi guys! First post, so bear with me: 1. I have terabytes of games from windows and xbox on my PC 2. Suddenly, and after no updates, no antivirus, etc, all my games go to a spash screen and then just do not run. 3. I have tried the following: clean install, troubleshoot...
  5. Hardware & Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware & Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store: [img] Xbox One Update Preview participants can now access a new dedicated Hardware page and full search support for hardware and accessories in the Xbox Store! This page makes it easier to discover the hottest new hardware and accessories available for Xbox. Consoles,...
  6. Windows Store will not install apps.

Windows Store will not install apps.: Hello all! This is a problem that I cannot solve on my own. Google was not of much help either. I can get to an app download page, but the moment I click install the window vanishes and reappears instantly. I made a screen recording of this happening so that everyone is on...
  7. Xbox Accessories App Stuck While Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App Stuck While Updating: I got an Xbox One bluetooth controller and a bluetooth adapter for my Windows 10 PC recently. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the controller to work yet. I tried following the instructions on connecting from here: Connect Xbox Wireless Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One...
  8. Xbox Accessory app just closes on startup

Xbox Accessory app just closes on startup: I just bought a Xbox one Elite controller. So im trying to get the Xbox Accessory app to work to customize the controller. It booted 1st time and went to update the firmware. Next thing I know its just closed down. So I went to start it up and ever since then if the...
  9. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...
  10. Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

in Windows 10 News
    Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app: We recently discovered button remapping will be coming to all Xbox One controllers and not just for the Elite setups. However, some of you may be wondering how will you be able to go about customizing your Xbox One Elite controllers’ configurations? Navin Kumar from the Xbox...